Bearpaw guest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

delh

Registered Shopper
I'm sorry I dont like being critical of guests but she is driving me mad, she likes everything, she would style them with everything and she would wear the christmas suprise boots to a Christmas party!

Now I like bearpaw have a pair I got last year ( not from QVC) and they are lovely and I prefer them to uggs but I would never dream of wearing them to a party

Along with the red blond Ken Paves items she used to model in his shows :emo:

Anyone else think she sounds very much like the other model Catherine ( not Huntley) the model who's mother used to be the Gatineau regular?

I think she is doing a good job because the boots are all quite similar so probably quite difficult to differentiate. You probably wouldn't wear at a party unless it's a leisurely children's birthday party or something more relaxed. They do look nicer tan UGG boots.....

I bought mine in T K Maxx last year and they're great. Much more comfortable than the Emus which I had to return. The sizing is brilliant - they just fit perfectly and are really snuggly. I thought she was a good guest too because she did actually tell you what you needed to know, like the sizing. And I did think it was Catherine the model presenting at first - she does look and sound like her. Both nice and pretty girls IMO :)

Latest posts

Back