Julia Roberts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

caretodiffer

Registered Shopper
I know most of you are not fond of Julia Roberts, but I like her. She is very good in describing the products and I find that she is the only on who usually will say that if a product may not suit a certain hand size or about the neck line being too plunging and little things like that which mean a lot to viewers of a shopping channel.
She has not (up to date and to my knowledge) try to treat us like fools by saying " is that the price? I think there has been a mistake, we are checking on it.........really, yes, apparently that is the price (a stress on the "the" and with an exaggerated surprised look on the face) all I can say is go for that before it gets sold off"
Silver Fox does this very often and does JF:angry:
I love watching her presentations esp those with B&W . Yes there is a lot of flirting and chit-chats, but that makes it more "homely"
I know sometimes she does go on of she is A SMALL SIZE :giggle:

Hello there,

I agree with you, I do like Julia also. She gets a bit of a kicking on here. Sometimes she has been or said something a bit silly, but we all make asses of ourselves from time to time don't we! I do enjoy watching her though and I especially agree about her good advice on bracelet sizes fitting smaller / larger wrists etc...

Inge xx

I agree with BurlyBear: she is the best Q has. And I agree with caretodiffer (thanks for starting the post) on the "homely" atmosphere she creates with her flirting and chit-chat. She has the personality to really engage viewers, and, crucially, she really gives out full and frank information on the products.

Yes she is one of the best but just so ****** annoying about being a small !

:eek:Ellis!
Ain't that the truth!

If I had to be stuck in a lift with any of them (perish the thought) I would prefer it to be with Julia or Kathy.

I like Julia and have said before that she is an informative presenter,and she has an easy to listen to voice that doesn't screech or grate unlike some.

I like Julia too - sometimes her ego needs to be tamed but on the whole she is a good, informative and easy to listen to presenter.

Latest posts

Back