Bare Escentuals TSV 27/11/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
There is a Bare Escentuals TSV on Sunday 27th November. :happy:

Thanks Sazza have started to like BE again!

Yes me too. Thought I would never say that again after I started using Chanel foundation but I'm back on BE (since buying the Try Me) and love it. Hope the TSV isn't all eye shadow colours that I'd never use.

I am thinking of going back to it since the change in the formula of the Smashbox halo. Hope it is foundation and not lots of eye colours.

The xmas TSVs are usually good. I'd say a full kit ie. full size foundation and eye and cheek colours. BE really is like coming home for me. I get seduced by tinted moisturisers and liquid foundations from different brands but whenever I go back to BE I wonder why I ever stopped using it. I had a bad flare up last month and switched to BE foundation so as not to iritate my skin further and it's great.

I will say though that I don't rate the eyeshadows, they're not long lasting on me even with primer and there are better ones on the market. Same with the face brushes, which shed (although the eye brushes don't seem to).

I'll get this if it has a foundation. I'm the same as a few of you guys - I've fallen in love with the foundation again after trying a few different ones. Think I will need to buy it before then though as I've run out so wont be able to wait until the TSV, but will still treat myself to the TSV! lol

Really looking forward to this TSV. I keep coming back to BE. After years of looking for the right blusher for me I have finally found it in BE Rose Radiance. It is a soft and natural colour, equally good for day or night.

Little hint on FB, its a 9 piece collection and it contains an original SPF 15 foundation and a brand new product exclusive to this collection, hydrating lip tint in Juicy, its loaded with vitamins and fruit extracts, for total moisture with glossy long wearing colour which gives the most beautiful stain.

:)

I'll be giving this a miss I think now, just got the Clarisonic TSV (well OH bought it for me for my birthday) but I'm reigning in my spending on cosmetics etc as I'm changing jobs shortly and having to take a bit of a pay cut so I'm only going to buy what I need when I need it and use up all my lipsticks, eyeshadows etc (I have more than enough to last me about two years I think! lol).

Yes, I just saw that on Facebook too!

For those wanting more TSV clues, we have some juicy hints for you - The collection contains 4 full size products for the eyes, including our newest Mascara - 'Flawless Definition Curl & Lengthen Mascara', not only is this Mascara a new firm favourite in BE HQ but also on QVCUK.com where every review is rated 5 out of 5. Amazing!

Bare Escentuals TSV

Anyone know what it might be? They have a great kit in Sephora for Christmas would we be that lucky?

This was the BE TSV in the States, looks like ours will be completely different:

qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.A218358.desc.bareMinerals-Bare-Luxury-8-piece-Collection

They have the new pressed eyeshadows.

Yes, I just saw that on Facebook too!

For those wanting more TSV clues, we have some juicy hints for you - The collection contains 4 full size products for the eyes, including our newest Mascara - 'Flawless Definition Curl & Lengthen Mascara', not only is this Mascara a new firm favourite in BE HQ but also on QVCUK.com where every review is rated 5 out of 5. Amazing!

I adore that mascara even better than the original Flawless def mascara!

Lee Etheridge has posted on her personal fb page that the tsv is featured in this week's hello magazine. Still silence from her & SJ. re if it's a full size foundation. She did post contents but can't copy and paste info onto here from phone.

Latest posts

Back