Sebastian Bohm is back........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
.......and it seems that Dennice is thoroughly enjoying the show when she says "you can see it grow in your hands"!!! :cheeky:

I'm a little bit in love with him :nod: he's only 27 and he wears make up better than me!

Also, did anyone see him with Joanne yesterday when he accidentally made a Mousse Willy?

Was absolutely hilarious, he wanted to show the consistency of the hair mousse and that it wasn't sticky, so he diffused half a can onto the table - it just stood up like a stiffy and then slowly, slowly fell sideways. Joanne and he could not keep a straight face. One of the funniest things I've seen on IW ever.

I think he's lovely too and he seems to have a fab sense of humour! I missed the Joanne incident and I guess they won't have a video clip for us to see?

As a matter of interest has anyone tried his products? I'd like to give the Cool Ice Restyler (yes, the product you can see grow in your hands......:cheeky:) a go but think it's just a bit pricey when you factor in the P&P.

I bought the brush in the summer and it is great. I can get volume on the top at the back of my head at long last.I think he is very endearing and very bright.

Latest posts

Back