The Dedication Of Lulu

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
Lulu has just said that QUOTE '' the truth is I had to get the right formulas & I was ( makes a fist ) completely dedicated to it '

Dedicated to all the money she would rake in more like.:nod:

PS... she has thanked us for all the comments. What even the ones made on here & the Daily Mail.

How touching ( sniff sniff wipes the tears away )

Last edited:
Is she trying to have us believe that she's now a qualified Chemist in the know about what's good for the skin and what isn't? I always remember when she first came to air with the Time Bomb products she knew absolutely nothing about the ingredients and couldn't answer any of the questions she was asked before stringing together some load of rubbish, etc. and she's now spouting even more codswallop!!!

I think she's looking very strange today.
Under the thick looking very pallid make up, her skin round the mouth area looks very lumpy & bumpy.

Under the thick looking very pallid make up, her skin round the mouth area looks very lumpy & bumpy.

Yes I thought the same. Paper mache springs to mind or maybe its just a face full of fillers :puke:

Can anybody shed any light ? Donna maybe. Is that what happens when you have had a load of Botox after a while because it looks really odd ? Almost spongy looking.

Well I know your eyes get really wrinkly, as something has to move. I will the lumps etc are fillers going a bit wrong. Probably temperory ones and she needs them redone as the skin has stretched and nothing to fill in the gaps.

Have to say did notice on Strictly HD her skin does look weird in training, the lumpy spongey thing.

Did Brendan show up on the 12pm show?. I was at work, but would have tuned in to see how he behaved himself. Seems a bit of a smart alec. Allison was getting excited about him popping in on the show.

I also thought on the morning repeat that Lulu seemed to have a lot of foundation on compared to other shows I have seen her on.

Lulu is of a "certain age"; maybe she's starting to grow a beard?

I think she deserves an Oscar for her performance, on QVC what woman out there would ever believe she could get results from creams - when clearly the plastic surgeon has been visited on numerous occasions, i know its not a nice thing to say but she cant dance, and she keeps pulling strange faces and expressions, could be the face slippage i guess ,do have to admire her zest and ability to BS the public.

Some twit of a dress designer is saying on It Takes Two that Lulu is like a modern day Tina Turner. What an insult !! Tina Turner is a class act & a lady.

there is only so much cosmetic procedures can do,maybe age is finally catching up with her.I watched the documentary about her last week,Adrienne Posta was on talking about her long time friendship with Lulu,they are similar age,apart from some dental work Adrienne doesn't look like she has had anything else done.I remember her in a few sixties films and she was the typical sixties dolly bird as they used to be called,she appears to have aged normally in comparison

Is she trying to have us believe that she's now a qualified Chemist in the know about what's good for the skin and what isn't? I always remember when she first came to air with the Time Bomb products she knew absolutely nothing about the ingredients and couldn't answer any of the questions she was asked before stringing together some load of rubbish, etc. and she's now spouting even more codswallop!!!
My feelings exactly. Just who does she think she is?

ANYONE can look years younger with a modern haircut ! its not rocket science.

I am more concerned about the pop out eyes, and the exaggerated mouth actions when she speaks - I cant take my eyes off her !!!!!

As for the old bull about mixing and matching the potions herself in the beginning - would you or I do it ?? I dont think so, with our luck we'd all be breaking out in rashes and spots coupled with a quick trip to A & E !!!

And as for the "dancing" , well, we can all 'walk' along in time to the music with a swishing action of the skirt - which she appears to do in ALL her dances. Really good choreography there Brendan !

I wish she had been paired with James. He is not that tolerant at times & it would have been interesting. A few years back he was teamed with an actress. Georgina ?? I think. He was foul to her at times. I remember Arlene having a go at him about how nasty he was to her in training.

Last edited:
"Pink pepper and bergamont help to re-stress". Yes, she actually said "re-stress". What the hell???!!!! This woman is as thick as pigsh*t!! Was just watching her mouth as she blabbered on - very strange movements :tongue:

I'm reel-ing at this woman's total stupidity........reckon she should do a quickstep out of the studio before she gets any other words in a twist!!

Did Brendan show up on the 12pm show?. I was at work, but would have tuned in to see how he behaved himself. Seems a bit of a smart alec. Allison was getting excited about him popping in on the show.

I also thought on the morning repeat that Lulu seemed to have a lot of foundation on compared to other shows I have seen her on.
:

Is no-one speaking to me? :mysmilie_512:

Did anyone see Brendan on the midday show?

I saw him pop in,sat Lulu on his knee for two seconds,that was about it really.It was Catherine's show and she was gushing about how everyone is supporting Lulu from QVC towers.yawn yawn.

Latest posts

Back