Catherine's hair.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

China Girl

Registered Shopper
Catherine has new hair extensions today,they are ridiculously long and she has constantly been flicking them back over her shoulders.They just look way to much and she has been even more sugary today.Does she think she is Alice in Wonderland with hair like that.

I would love longer hair. I am in my late fifties so feel I am now too old to have hair down my back ( thats just me ) & my hair just touches my shoulders, but I do like long hair.

Catherine has new hair extensions today,they are ridiculously long and she has constantly been flicking them back over her shoulders.They just look way to much and she has been even more sugary today.Does she think she is Alice in Wonderland with hair like that.

I don't wish to be mean, but she did get on my nerves today flicking her hair and pouting at the camera.
What length she decides on I couldn't care less, but I wish she'd concentrate on the job in hand and stop posing.

I agree her extensions are way too long,Ithink she sees herself as some sort of model now.
Lynn

nothing wrong with long hair if it's well cared for but it was the constant flicking back of the almost waist length extensions that made me wonder why she would want them quite that long.

Oh, give her time, in a few month's she'll be giving Cordelia (her of the night) a run for her money with a short sharp crop job !

I agree, they're too long. There's no need to have them that long. They would look equally as nice (if not better) at 'normal' long hair length (if you get my drift?!) She is looking better these days though, and she has lost a lot of weight. She is obviously enjoying her new-found confidence - good on her! :wink:

You would think with all the hair experts/produsts available to QVC, that the presenters would be much better coiffed than they are!!! We have complained often on here about various presenters hair - Julia, Gilly, Carmel to name a few!!

This long straggly unkempt look seems to be popular with presenters, guests and models everywhere at the moment. Don't think it's very flattering personally
couldn't agree more. It's a bit tatty looking. I would love to be able to grow my hair long, but I would rather have shorter hair than cheap looking extensions. I just don't understand why someone as naturally pretty and attractive as Catherine would go for them, but each to their own I suppose.

Having my hair like CH not that long ago,I do have to say I love long hair.I've always loved jilly's too.Now my hair is very short and cropped and I'm undecided what my next hairstyle will be lol.

I like CH's hair extensions.They are a lot of hard work though,so she must really love them.I do agree that she sees herself as more of a model these days.

I thought I heard her say she's got a role as Rapunzel in her local pantomime. :clapping:

It must be hard for her daughter, to have a Mum who looks like your sister !

I can't see anything wrong with the way CH looks and don't suppose it is too much of a hardship for her daughter to have a young looking trendy mum.

Latest posts

Back