Look Good Feel Good TSV 27th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just why are QVC so obsessed with hair I wonder? They either want us to wash/condition/blow-dry and style it or, alternatively, remove the damn stuff!!

The TSV is Diva Glamouriser Professional Split Barrel Styling Wand for Straight and Curly Hair for approx £63

Just why are QVC so obsessed with hair I wonder? They either want us to wash/condition/blow-dry and style it or, alternatively, remove the damn stuff!!

:mysmilie_497:

I'm sick of this. All hair dryers do the same, all straightners do the same. To hear some presenters talk you would think these tools not only do your hair, but vaccum the house & then make tea.:angry:

I have a pair of Boots straightners that cost me about £9 & they suit me fine. Don't need all the fancy bits that go with it like gloves, mats, bags etc.

Its a pity with all this OCD over hair products they don't sort their presenters hair out. Carmel, Jilly, AY, & I hate to say it because I really do like her, Kathy.

Last edited:
Apparently, this one can be used in a "unique" way - well, if they really use the dictionary it should be a pretty short show - if it's unique surely they can only use it that way once!

The mind boggles - it's a heated stick that either curls or straightens hair - just like hundreds of others !!!

:yawn: :yawn: Not another wonder hair implement. None of them are suitable for my baby fine short hair. What would interest me is if they came up with something that would thicken my hair without making it feel like straw and then weigh it down and give me the Julie Andrews in Sound of Music look.

Not impressed, bu then I have very short hair now, so not for me.
Jill Franks already annoying me, think I have to stop watching and go to bed
Good night everyone

didn't really find out what it does because she didn't let the guests get a word in......

JF's hair looks like greasy rats' tails and the guest's like a shiny wig. Not a good advert at all.

Apparently this thing is "really simple". No, it's anything but with all the clip on/off bits and digital this and that.

The guest's mum is one of the models with very short hair. What's wrong with a hairdryer and brush for styling short hair? Much less faffing about.

Oh no, JF is air kissing the guest again now. She's so false.

Jill Franks hair is the only thing I do like about her. I love the colour and it looks sleek and shiny. I caught a couple of minutes of the repeat to see the TSV but did not stay very long. If she is not going out to dinner with her husband, she is meeting girlfriends for lunch. For someone who looks as though she does not eat a thing, she spends a surprising amount of time in resturaunts. I wish she would concentrate on the item being shown, rather than saying she uses everything, or relating every single item to her or her life. No other presenter is as bad (well, maybe Craig!).

JF is not a good advert for this product, her lank hair is hanging round her gaunt face like a pair of curtains

JF is not a good advert for any beauty item. Her skin is awful, her hair whilst always looks quite shiny is a load of rats tails & as for her make up...... its practically non existent despite all the bragging she does about the amount of slap she uses from every product that QVC stocks. She must have a dressing table the size of The Mall if she is to be believed & a bathroom equally as big :sad:

Everything is just ammaaaaaaaaaazing. She is the falsest presenter on QVC & I just cannot understand why she is allowed to behave the way she does.

and yet they (JF &co) still go on about some awful high street product they have at home. um........why??? thought that AGAIN this morning when the stupid padders woman was going on about some awful pair of slippers she had, while demonstrating slippers from the company she works for.

Latest posts

Back