Michele Hope's latest effort

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
I've just had an email from the MH website showing me the latest 'collection' :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:. Every skirt she makes is the same style, just another variation of the horrendous fabric. There can't be any increase in production costs when she does a new collection because the dressmaking patterns are used time and time again. She must be laughing all the way to the bank. Here is a taster if you want to jump to those phones in advance of the shows (there are of course matching tops and cardigans):-

1063.jpeg
1072.jpeg

Yet another consideration for an outfit next year for my daughters wedding :sad:

I know that qvc have customer beauty and jewellery events but do they have a fashion event as well? Wouldn't mind being a fly on the wall at that do.

I do not know how this woman has managed to sell her clothes on qvc for so long,I have never bought any of her pieces,she comes across as being as false as her hair,she could give CHuntley a run for her money.
Lynn.

You are exactly right Bensmum. Her designs are all the same in the main and they are all completely unfashionable even for grumpy old farts like me. Don't get me started on the nasty fabrics she uses.

In defence of the shape I have to say that I have a few skirts from Per Una like that and love the style. I think its very flattering if you have large hips as it sort of balances the body

Per Una don't usually make their frocks out of crimplene though.

(I'm only just old enough to remember crimplene though, honest...:sad:)

I am! I was hoping for a flouncy finale: a limited edition of migraine-inducing prints, lilac lace and sicky-pink swingy skirts.....

Jinny x
I don't know how she has the brass neck to call herself a designer -my OH could do a better job and he has no style whatsoever(unless you can class raggy old trackie bottoms and a rugby shirt as stylish.) she comes across as a very (rich) arrogant person to me. Don't know what you think.

I've just had an email from the MH website showing me the latest 'collection' :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:. Every skirt she makes is the same style, just another variation of the horrendous fabric. There can't be any increase in production costs when she does a new collection because the dressmaking patterns are used time and time again. She must be laughing all the way to the bank. Here is a taster if you want to jump to those phones in advance of the shows (there are of course matching tops and cardigans):-

1063.jpeg
1072.jpeg

Decisions, decisions now which one should I go for .....???? I might just have both !!!!

Latest posts

Back