Poor Kathy !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
Is anyone watching The Camourflage Company hour ? I really feel for Kathy. Its like appearing with Patsy & Eddy off Ab Fab. The two women are both talking at the same time as Kathy & they have even had a bit of a snipe at each other. Its been quite entertaining :mysmilie_507:

I had to laugh and gave a high five to Kathy when she was being interrupted with pointless comments and she said, in a very matter of fact way "Oh, you are full of one liners, aren't you Caroline?!" and just carried on. That soon shut her up! It was worth tuning in for. They reminded me of Hinge and Brackett, if anyone remembers them, with the voice of the flaaaaars lady :D Kathy held her own very well in the middle of them.

I watched it for a few minutes but couldn't watch any longer because of the top Cathy was wearing. It was a hideous thing with what looked like two big eyes on the front. Weird, or perhaps it was part of her halloween outfit.

Is anyone watching The Camourflage Company hour ? I really feel for Kathy. Its like appearing with Patsy & Eddy off Ab Fab. The two women are both talking at the same time as Kathy & they have even had a bit of a snipe at each other. Its been quite entertaining :mysmilie_507:

Haha I saw them a few weeks ago, can't remember who was presenting but they were yapping at each other like kids. Hilarious! Don't fancy their products much either, some of the ideas might be good but too flowery for me & can get something to do the same job in one of our many £ shops.

They are on again now and sorry but I just don't get paying all that for what is basically a posh carrier bag, they seem a bit like those sturdy ones supermarkets sell for £1,
Poor Julian don't know how's hes coping with these two,
Alison Young would be a perfect match for them

Oh they are so IRRITATING! Especially the older one, she keeps barking YUP YUP all the time, so rude! Nice products but am only watching because Julian makes everything fun, those women need a ****** good slap.

Who is buying these products?

My fear is they will be selling clothes to match next!!
Looking at the matching ensemble being worn by the guests!

Last edited:
Just watched a vid of one of them and was distracted by Kathy' weird top! They look like items brought into the Dragon's Den and get laughed at - probably end up in last clicks.

I have a Trolley Dolley - one of the best items I've ever bought from QVC - no need for anymore plastic or hemp bags! Item - 759061

I can see why people would like their products and at least they make for an entertaining hour for a change. Julian was the perfect foil tonight, good fun to watch.

Just watched a vid of one of them and was distracted by Kathy' weird top! They look like items brought into the Dragon's Den and get laughed at - probably end up in last clicks.

I have a Trolley Dolley - one of the best items I've ever bought from QVC - no need for anymore plastic or hemp bags! Item - 759061

Oooh I likey the lookey of that RoC - i have about seven hundred assorted bags floating about in the back of my car what are a pain in the proverbial - that looks much neater. Do all the bags go back into the main one easily / neatly enough?

I do wonder if there's an "X-Factor" style interview process for potential sellers on QVC; they do have more than their fair share of fruitloops...

Jinny x

I think that strange top was a Dreamkeeper that showed up later in the day? If it's the one I'm thinking of, it wasn't cheap either! I really am not keen on it.

What exactly is the point of this company? Is it a fundamentally charitable organisation, which donates a percentage of it's profits to environmental causes? The only reason I can think of which would urge people to purchase these exorbitantly priced carrier bags and boxes, is an ethical one.

Oooh I likey the lookey of that RoC - i have about seven hundred assorted bags floating about in the back of my car what are a pain in the proverbial - that looks much neater. Do all the bags go back into the main one easily / neatly enough?

Yes Amn you can get all the bags in it easily, plus your card, phone, keys and a plastic bit for your shopping list - it's like a tardis, I got rid of thousands of plastic bags which made my boot look awful! In Jersey no supermarkets give you plastic bags free anymore - it's brilliant Amn you won't regret buying it!

I too agree that the Trolley Dolly is one of my best purchases. The bags are strong, resistant to stuff that leaks, have nice long handles and fold up unfussily into the main bag. The bottle bag is brilliant. It's such a relief to arrive at the checkout belt without an explosion of plastic carriers, half of which have started to decompose into confetti!

Latest posts

Back