Dreamkeeper and kirk's folly

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gem Genie

Registered Shopper
Dreamkeeper is on now with a safari shimmer cardigan. Now actually I quite like it but heck have you seen the price?

Mother and daughter usually give me the eebie jeebies but one or two items of the clothes are worth a second look.

This jacket is only like scarf material. Has no-one told them that Britian is in a recession?

They seem to have moved more towards man made fabrics instead of silk which they used a lot in the past but i have noticed the prices havent changed to reflect this!! I like the odd thing too but never buy as such things have no place in my life.

They seem to have moved more towards man made fabrics instead of silk which they used a lot in the past but i have noticed the prices havent changed to reflect this!! I like the odd thing too but never buy as such things have no place in my life.

Nor mine. After all one wouldn't wear such a thing when one was scrubbing the bog with Domestos.

Who does wear them ?

I'm sure there are PLENTY of sensible women who enjoy purchasing and wearing these items.

Dressing like Coco the Clown's mother may not be for everyone, but if we were all the same there'd be no need for biscuit assortments :nod:

Nor mine. After all one wouldn't wear such a thing when one was scrubbing the bog with Domestos.

Maybe thats when I should wear mine. I brought one of those over the head cape things years back & have never had it on my back. Its lurking at the back of my wardrobe somewhere. Thanks for the idea Gemma:cheeky:

Maybe thats when I should wear mine. I brought one of those over the head cape things years back & have never had it on my back. Its lurking at the back of my wardrobe somewhere. Thanks for the idea Gemma:cheeky:

You're very welcome Lilian. If I can be of any further assistance please let me know.

I own a few dreamkeeper bits, all old ones, when they used more silk and velvet. some are dreadful, the beading on the hem of kimonos falls apart, but choose carefully and they are very handy to throw on for a night out over a cheap black dress. I must say I was shocked at the current prices for viscose blends.

Latest posts

Back