Skagen TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A watch really I am surprised!!:grin: Love the range so hope it's something exclusive and a bit different!

A watch really I am surprised!!:grin: Love the range so hope it's something exclusive and a bit different!

I am with you on that, keeping fingers crossed as I have not been to impressed with the last TSV ( might actually have been the TSV before last?)

ooh now I'll have to check this out on Monday! I have three but I'd like the SS strap with a black face, which should (ha ha!) complete my collection....:angel::cheeky:

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooo someone take my cc away from me!! :sweat: There are quite a few new items on the website but many do not have pictures yet so what's the bliddy point of putting them on there?? :angry: There seems to be a new range called Black Label, I wonder if Carling know....?? :tongue: BusyMum is this the one you want cos I rather like that one too. :up: Just looked at the schedule and Miss Piggy is presenting the TSV :mad: so no doubt we'll be bored to tears hearing over and over aqain how SMALL her wrists are. :rolleyes: I was hoping it would be Jilly H as her and Catherine seem to get on very well and they always have a good giggle together which makes them fun to watch....(pun intended :doh:)

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooo someone take my cc away from me!! :sweat: There are quite a few new items on the website but many do not have pictures yet so what's the bliddy point of putting them on there?? :angry: There seems to be a new range called Black Label, I wonder if Carling know....?? :tongue: BusyMum is this the one you want cos I rather like that one too. :up: Just looked at the schedule and Miss Piggy is presenting the TSV :mad: so no doubt we'll be bored to tears hearing over and over aqain how SMALL her wrists are. :rolleyes: I was hoping it would be Jilly H as her and Catherine seem to get on very well and they always have a good giggle together which makes them fun to watch....(pun intended :doh:)

How do you put a link up like the one above, so the URL does not show and is replaced by a word eg this ????

How do you put a link up like the one above, so the URL does not show and is replaced by a word eg this ????
Hi Stratobuddy firstly you copy the url you want to show and then click on the blue LINK icon above in this dialogue box (the one next to the yellow smiley face) and then paste the url into the box that has opened up. Then I highlight the word 'then' )or whatever word you have chosen to represent the url) in a different colour to make it obvious there is a link. HTH

No not that watch PPC - just a basic one without crystals I want, with black face - I've got SS with white face, granite strap & face, and black strap & face, so just feel the need to complete the set! I was interested in the instructions you gave to Stratobuddy because I'd like to be able to do that too but I got utterly lost - possibly as I'm using a different browser, but definitely a lack of blue links & yellow smiley faces here!:confused:

I was interested in the instructions you gave to Stratobuddy because I'd like to be able to do that too but I got utterly lost - possibly as I'm using a different browser, but definitely a lack of blue links & yellow smiley faces here!:confused:
When you post an answer the icons are shown in the toolbar shown along the top of the box BM. It's hard to explain but very simple to do once you get better instructions :blush: perhaps Sazza could oblige?? :thinking:

When you post an answer the icons are shown in the toolbar shown along the top of the box BM. It's hard to explain but very simple to do once you get better instructions :blush: perhaps Sazza could oblige?? :thinking:

bear with me, just trying...this if it works, this is the kind of thing I mean, but will wait and check out the coming TSV as this one's a bit pricey with being platinum-plated...!

Hi Stratobuddy firstly you copy the url you want to show and then click on the blue LINK icon above in this dialogue box (the one next to the yellow smiley face) and then paste the url into the box that has opened up. Then I highlight the word 'then' )or whatever word you have chosen to represent the url) in a different colour to make it obvious there is a link. HTH

Oooooo, aren't you the clever one? I'm only jealous 'cos I am hopeless with computers and couldn't possibly do anything as advanced as that!

Latest posts

Back