Alison Keenan's daughter - wedding pics

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What a lovely blog. Ali looked really fabulous, as did the bride, of course. I did laugh about the wig though, bless her.:flower:

So pleased it all went well and everyone looks great, Ali and her daughter seem so close and they look so happy together. It will be great to see Ali again if she is able to come back to QVC, I'd completely understand if she didn't want to or if she isn't up to it for a while, but if and when she feels it is the best thing for her, I'll be so happy to see her presenting again.

Oh Lord I'm always the same with weddings, sitting here with tears running down my face! All the more poignant under the circumstances...when Ali was diagnosed she may well have thought it was a day she'd never see. She looked lovely, congratulations to bride & groom, glad it was such a wonderful day for all concerned.

Really lovely. So glad she was well enough to go & didn't she look absolutely smashing ?

Ali is hoping to be back on QVC week commencing 8th November all being well. Not sure how may hours yet or what shows but that is the week she is aiming for.

It will be so good to see her again. Such a brave and beautiful lady.

Latest posts

Back