CHuntley.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnonthelake

Registered Shopper
She has just said Quote (I have had lots of compliments on my Bum). also telling everyone she has put on a few pounds and is now a size 10.
The way she is prancing about in the DG jeans I am sure the next step for her is to become one of the models.
Lynn.:angry:

She has just said Quote (I have had lots of compliments on my Bum). also telling everyone she has put on a few pounds and is now a size 10.
The way she is prancing about in the DG jeans I am sure the next step for her is to become one of the models.

..can't really see her on the runway...she'd trip over her extensions....:clapping:

She does that a lot when presenting clothing :giggle: To be fair, she looks good in some of the clothes. but now, I am watching her on the 12md showing and she just looks very frumpy, wearing Gilman jeans and a horrible top that does not suit her.

..can't really see her on the runway...she'd trip over her extensions....:clapping:

Did you see her yesterday, she had her extensions straightened and she looked a sight :doh:

I did, yes. It's a shame - I liked the shorter ones she had, but these are far too long. They look cheap and nasty. And false. :sad:

Could she have said that she received compliments on her bum because she was wearing the DG jeans and was only saying it as sales patter?

I'm sure shes having some kind of mid life crisis with these towering high heels & the hair extensions. Grow old gracefully love. Its a much better look, unlike this hair flicking for attention:emo:

P.S. My friend who has been a life counsellor for nearly 18 years says that wearing these heels to tower over people is on some level a need to intimidate people.

Last edited:
Her daughter is now at stage school, Catherine called her mini me on twitter recently. I have no opinion as to whether this is in any way relevant to her new glam surge. More likely getting herself a man :sun:

I'm sure shes having some kind of mid life crisis with these towering high heels & the hair extensions. Grow old gracefully love. Its a much better look, unlike this hair flicking for attention:emo:

P.S. My friend who has been a life counsellor for nearly 18 years says that wearing these heels to tower over people is on some level a need to intimidate people.

or in my case to give me some height! seeing as I'm 5 foot nothing! lol

I can't see why being tall should stop you from wearing heels. Why should it mean that you want to intimidate people? Can't it just mean you don't like flatties?

I think Catherine is the most elegant and attractive presenter. She doesn't seem full of herself to me, just a very nice lady.

I've always quite liked CH.Shes certainly come a long way since her early days of presenting - in both looks and personality!

I don't mind her long hair,although I find her "real" hair that splays over the top a bit unflattering - and I don't mind her heels,I don't think she wears them 24/7.....more I imagine just for presenting on air.

I do think shes changed an awful lot over the last few months - and I agree she seems to be a wannabe model at the moment.

However,I've always felt CH is a very unsettled person.....shes been a shy dental presenter,a wannabe 50's pinup with big skirts and sleek bobs,into belly dancing,festivals,all things welsh,clubbing and card making,a nail techicinan,a constant mover in rental properties,now I hear its theatres and plays........Or do I watch too much QVC:sad:

She is still obsessed with all things anal, she has Twittered twice (in case anyone missed it) that she couldn't believe that she had said "Big S*it instead of Big Shot live on air. Junior school or what?

I read on craft telly dot com that Dawn Bibby has a new man - perhaps she and CHuntley met a pair of men and are double-dating (sorry, old fashioned term )

Linda xx

She is still obsessed with all things anal, she has Twittered twice (in case anyone missed it) that she couldn't believe that she had said "Big S*it instead of Big Shot live on air. Junior school or what?

I think she has a sense of humour. May not be to everyones taste but I can't see any harm in twittering the above.

I have to admit, I always liked her. I still do to a certain extent. But it has to be noted, since she split with Steve she is acting very egocentrically and it's starting to iritate me. I have no probs with what she wears; she is gorgeous, lets face it, so good on her! Her hair is too long for my taste, but it's not my hair. But the constant approval seeking and glorifying herself on Twitter (and on air now it seems) is starting to wear a bit thin. :cheeky: She has lots of male followers who tweet her sweet nothings on an hourly basis, makes me want to puke!!! She comes across as very needy and totally high maintenance. This may be one of the reasons she is still single at 39? Who knows, I am just speculating here, but she's certainly not lacking in the looks department and she's bright enough :tongue: She has recently starred in a play, so I have a feeling this whole inflated ego thing is just going to go on and on I'm afraid....

P.S Does anyone have an item number from the day she had her extensions straightened?!! Tres curious :wonder:

Or that she just likes high heels because they make your legs look better
killers to walk in
BUT they make your legs look great

Firstly the positive...I would kill for a figure like Catherine's,curves in all the right places etc etc
Now the negatives,she comes across as terribly vain to me and rather lacking in substance...
I think she's in that transition period following the break down of a long relationship,hence the tressy extensions and the tight skirts etc
She is reasonably attractive imho but would look much nicer if she didnt try so hard.

Very attractive lady. Cannot bear her presenting style and the way she seems to constantly show off and preen when on screen. I find she is too busy looking at herself to give product knowledge. I don't want to ring up the wonderful ladies in Liverpool I want the info given to me live do I can tap the app!!

must be difficult for the kids, having a mum who looks like an ageing page 3 girl with her top on. i bet her sons mates give him hell.

Latest posts

Back