Q-Tech

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Wooooooo! I'm excited about this! I hope you all are too???

Yeah, right :p

5 TSV's in the next two weeks. That'll be a big yawnfest. Shall we make our predictions - TV's, cameras, maybe one of those HP multifunction things? Last time this event was on, the boredom drove me knucking futs. I know there have been complaints about lack of men type items, but I'm sure it's not necessary to cram most of it into one weekend simply because Christmas is coming up. And how much more will we have to endure until the end of the year? I dislike the lack of variety in their technology offerings and the fact that we're supposed to buy all this expensive stuff because of the season. I know I won't be watching.

Wooooooo! I'm excited about this! I hope you all are too???

Yeah, right :p

5 TSV's in the next two weeks. That'll be a big yawnfest. Shall we make our predictions - TV's, cameras, maybe one of those HP multifunction things? Last time this event was on, the boredom drove me knucking futs. I know there have been complaints about lack of men type items, but I'm sure it's not necessary to cram most of it into one weekend simply because Christmas is coming up. And how much more will we have to endure until the end of the year? I dislike the lack of variety in their technology offerings and the fact that we're supposed to buy all this expensive stuff because of the season. I know I won't be watching.

You forgot to mention Click Free lol. I agree with you - The technology are almost as repetitious as Northern Nights and most beauty hours.

Is it going to be a small fuji do you know or one of those bridge cameras again

Is it going to be a small fuji do you know or one of those bridge cameras again

its a small one but no cheaper than anywhere else unless you want easy pays and a 30 day money back garantee

ok its not on easy pays at the moment but it will be later i would guess as the tech ones usually are

Fuji FinePix F600 16MP Camera with 15x Opt Zoom, GPS, HD Video, 4GB Card & Case
Item Number: 500177
QVC Price £300.50
Today's Special Value Price £248.28
Availability In stock
UK P&P £6.95

Fuji FinePix F600 16MP camera with 15x optical zoom, a 4GB SDHC card, an HDMI cable and a dedicated Fujifilm case. This fantastic travelling companion features a built-in GPS that can Geo Tag your pictures and films so you never forget where they were taken, as well as offering Full HD video recording. Get stunning quality images with this feature-packed and travel-friendly compact camera from Fuji.
Remember where you were when that picture was taken and sort through your photos and movies by location with the built-in GPS - great for holidays.

Great pictures are as easy as point and shoot with the F600's revolutionary EXR-CMOS technology, which will recognise and optimise settings for up to 27 different scenes.

Get close to the action with an impressive 15x optical zoom and a whopping 30x Super Resolution digital zoom without any significant loss of quality.

You can rank and organise your pictures quickly and easily with the camera's tagging technology and Photobook Assist features.

Share your pictures and films without the need for a PC using the camera's HDMI port allowing you to easily hook it up to an HDTV with the lead provided.

Make sure your Fujifilm PinePix F600 suits your style with three fantastic colours to choose from; Black, Red or White.

If you have any difficulties with setup and beyond, the Talk Me Through It team will be on hand with all the gadget advice and support you'll need. Find out more…

Technical specifications:

* Display: 3" LCD with 460,000 dot resolution
* Image sensor: 16MP EXR CMOS sensor
* Optical zoom: 15x (24 - 360mm equivalent)
* Super resolution zoom: 30x (24 - 720mm equivalent)
* ISO sensitivity: 100 - 128,000
* Flash: Super Intelligent Flash
* Image stabilisation: CCD shift image stabilisation, Advanced Anti Blur mode in EXR Auto, Motion Detection Capability in EXR Auto
* Image capture: JPEG format, RAW image mode
* Video recording: 1080p HD with stereo sound (30fps)
* Continuous photo shooting: 8 frames per second at highest resolution
* Battery life: up to 250 shots
* Dimensions (l x w x d): 13cm x 6.1cm x 3.4cm (5.1" x 2.4" x 1.33")
* Weight: 215g (7.6oz)

Photographic functions:

* EXR mode auto resolution
* Face recognition
* Face detection with red-eye removal
* Film simulation
* Dog/cat detection
* Power management
* Framing guideline
* Frame number memory
* Pro Focus
* Pro Lowlight
* Photobook Assist
* YouTube and Facebook uploader

Preset shooting modes:

* Portrait
* Portrait Enhancer
* Landscape
* Sport
* Night
* Night(Tripod)
* Fireworks
* Sunset
* Snow
* Natural Light
* Natural Light with Flash
* Beach
* Underwater
* Party
* Flower
* Text
* Dog
* Cat

What's in the box?

* Fujifilm FinePix F600 digital camera
* USB-AV cable
* Wrist strap
* Rechargeable battery
* Charger
* Manual
* Software CD-ROM

Added value

* Dedicated Fujifilm case
* 4GB SDHC card
* Screen protector pack
* HDMI cable

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.500177

I am considering buying the Fuji camera it looks really good and it shoots raw which I fancy trying and if I don't like it at least with QVC I can send it back.

I am considering buying the Fuji camera it looks really good and it shoots raw which I fancy trying and if I don't like it at least with QVC I can send it back.

Get yourself a nice panasonic zx8, zx10 or zx20 from £140 to £230 great camera and much better than fuji. A lot cheaper than QVC and great picture quality.

Get yourself a nice panasonic zx8, zx10 or zx20 from £140 to £230 great camera and much better than fuji. A lot cheaper than QVC and great picture quality.

I did look at a Panasonic but couldn't decide after reading reviews, my last 2 camera's have been Fuji bridge cameras and have been very happy with them but I want a compact now hence I am thinking about this one. As a plus it does HD stereo video which could come in handy.

I have the Panasonic Lumix FZ45 which was a TSV about a year ago. Its a brilliant camera and takes superb shots. HOWEVER, I am thinking of Ebaying it as I hardly use it. The camera on my iPhone (and now its a 8MP on my new 4S) takes superb photos. I used it to take photos whilst I was in Israel and I was blown away. I find a camera, be it a compact or bridge quite bulky to carry around when travelling. The iPhone is brilliant for travel - everything in one place. And now with iCloud it automatically backs it up to my iPad too over a WiFi connection. Same with my Canon digital camcorder. The iPhone takes brilliant video footage too.

Q-Tech is utterly boring, US QVC sells all sorts, I don't want to watch people talking about cameras and TV's - I wish they would show more groovy gadgets..there are loads out there, ok some are daft but there are some really fun ones like on I wantoneofthose.com!

Last edited:
hp TouchSmart 520 23" HD All-In-1 Core i5 PC 4GB Ram, 1.5TB, Blu-ray & TV Tuner
Item Number: 500110
QVC Price £982.50
Today's Special Value Price £849.96
Availability In stock
UK P&P £0.00

HP TouchSmart 520 all-in-one PC with 23" HD touchscreen. This incredible multimedia PC features an intuitive touchscreen interface, a powerful Intel Core i5 processor, 4GB memory, a Blu-ray player and a built-in TV tuner, plus much more. Make this sleek and high performance PC the centre of entertainment for your home with HD visuals and Beats Audio technology. Direct despatch: please allow 10 - 14 working days for delivery. UK mainland only, including Northern Ireland.
Enjoy the intuitive touchscreen controls of this cutting-edge PC complete with a handy stand allowing you to easily tilt the display to a convenient 30 degree angle.

Experience the crystal clarity of HD entertainment with the TouchSmart's built-in Blu-ray player and Full HD widescreen 23" display.

You'll be blown away by the quality of the sound thanks to the integrated Beats Audio technology and high-performance speakers.

Watch and record TV shows through this multimedia PC with the built-in digital TV card.

Store a wealth of multimedia files on the TouchSmart's huge 1.5TB hard drive - that's about 1,500GB of data storage!

Run multiple applications at once without affecting the performance of your computer thanks to the powerful Intel Core i5 processor and 4GB memory.

Move data between your computer and other devices quickly with two USB 3.0 ports. These Superspeed ports transfer data up to ten times faster than the previous USB 2.0.

The sleek all-in-one design of this HP PC means that it will slot nicely into almost any room - be it your home office, bedroom, kitchen or lounge. You can even mount it on your wall.

If you have any difficulties with setup and beyond, the Talk Me Through It team will be on hand with all the gadget advice and support you'll need. Find out more…

Technical specifications:

* Display: 23" touch-enabled Full HD widescreen BrightView (1920 x 1080 resolution)
* Processor: Intel Core i5-2390T (2.7GHz, 6MB L3 cache)
* Memory: 4GB DDR3 (supports up to 8GB DDR3 memory)
* Hard disk drive: 1.5TB SATA 3G (5,400rpm)
* Optical media drive: slim tray Blu-ray player and Super Multi DVD burner
* Graphics: Intel HD Graphics (up to 1.26GB)
* Audio: Beats Audio Console with high-performance speakers built in
* TV card: analogue and DVB-T tuner card with MPEG4 recording
* Interface: touchscreen, wireless keyboard, wireless optical mouse, Windows Media Centre remote control
* Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
* Webcam: built-in (1280 x 720 resolution with low-light enhancement)
* Dimensions (l x w x d): 58cm x 21.7cm x 45.7cm (22.8" x 8.5" x 18")
* Weight: 11.7kg

Input/output

* 4 x USB 2.0
* 2 x USB 3.0
* 1 x Beats stereo audio line out
* 1 x Beats headphone/mic combo
* 1 x Beats subwoofer out
* 1 x IR blaster
* 1 x TV coaxial
* 1 x 6-in-1 memory card reader (compatible with SD, SDHC, MMC, MMC Plus, MS/MS-Pro and xD cards)

Software

* Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit operating system
* Microsoft Office Starter: reduced-functionality Word and Excel only, with advertising. No PowerPoint or Outlook. Buy Office 2010 to use the full featured software
* HP TouchSmart 5.0 software suite
* Beats Audio console
* HP LinkUp
* HP Setup manager
* HP Music
* HP Games Console
* Cyberlink Power2Go
* EasyBits Magic Desktop
* Norton Online Backup (30-day trial)
* Microsoft Internet Explorer
* Adobe Reader
* Adobe Flash Player
* Windows Live Essentials
* Symantec Norton Internet Security 2012 (60 days live update)
* Recovery partition (including possibility to recover system applications and drivers separately) with optional re-allocation of recovery partition
* Recovery CD/DVD creation tool

What's in the box?

* HP TouchSmart 520-1070uk desktop PC
* Wireless keyboard
* Wireless optical mouse
* HP Windows 7 Media Centre Remote Control
* Mains plug
* Quick start guide

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.500110

This was the 20" I bought last time, and it had £19-95pp!

HP 20" Touchsmart All-in-1 PC w/ 4GB Ram, 1TB HDD Digital TV Tuner DVD & Remote

Today's Special Value Price £709.44

QVC Price £837.50

Item Number 564501

UK P&P £19.95

This was the 20" I bought last time, and it had £19-95pp!

HP 20" Touchsmart All-in-1 PC w/ 4GB Ram, 1TB HDD Digital TV Tuner DVD & Remote

Today's Special Value Price £709.44

QVC Price £837.50

Item Number 564501

UK P&P £19.95
can you give me your opinion Stratobuddy. I am seriously considering the TSV for Christmas. We have seen an Acer all in one at John Lewis but it was an i3 processor, albeit with a massive 6GB ram, 1TB storage, for £699. However it does not have a BluRay player, although it does have a TV tuner. It also has standard John Lewis 2 year guarantee included.
All things considered, how does this compare? Same model as the TSV is on Currys website for £899, but without the BluRay drive included-just a DVD drive.
The Acer one also does not have USB3, but not sure whether this is a prob at the moment? Again, your advice please?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back