Father Christmas

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ideal world is selling a flying saucer as there POTD, and blinking howard, keeps on Father Christmas has told us he is watching tonight, and has bought a bulk order, for france germany blah blah, anybody over the age of 5, must think the guy is off his rocker, how ca people listen to him. And he is also going ooh its halloween, and screaming when tey play some soundaffect.

And to make it worse the guy who is guesting, is just as bad as him, where do they get these people from?

Maybe Howard still believes in Father Christmas, he's certainly daft enough :cheeky:

Does this guy buy crate loads of these things from China for a couple of quid each?

I see the boat is making another appearance this year and the bliddy pens are back too............and of course the flashing teeth :sleepy:

and of course the flashing teeth :sleepy:

Are you knocking my teef?
Clacky-Teeth-icon.gif

Those flying saucer things are made out of soft plastic (he said so himself), yet they cost £15 each in the offer! Ye Gods! The mark-up is huge in something that only costs a quid to make! I bet people will play with it on Christmas day for ten minutes and then it will get trodden on, eaten by the dog or unwittingly get used as a contraceptive....

Greg, I'm confused: does that mean you have a flying saucer-shaped "thingy"? :thinking:

Maybe Howard still believes in Father Christmas, he's certainly daft enough :cheeky::

And just in case children are reading Shopping Telly over their parents shoulders Mommabear, of course Father Christmas is real. He's filling his sleigh with a million helicopters at this very minute. :clapping: :angel: :happy:

Me and Mrs Horatio don't look forward to Christmas Day one bit.......:sleepy:
Especially the thought of having to clean up after Father Christmas after he has emptied his sack all over the living room carpet........:mysmilie_466:
Oh the drama of it all!

Me and Mrs Horatio don't look forward to Christmas Day one bit.......:sleepy:
Especially the thought of having to clean up after Father Christmas after he has emptied his sack all over the living room carpet........:mysmilie_466:
Oh the drama of it all!

You could just put a bath towel down first, you know :nod:

Latest posts

Back