Gatineau

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

China Girl

Registered Shopper
Watched a couple of the Gatineau shows today as it's free p&p. have tried melatogenine in the past but it's too heavy for me,Andrew was saying he uses it every day but they had a close up of his forehead as he applied focus pen and he had really deep lines,not saying much for the product he was raving about. How are we supposed to believe the sales pitch when the lack of results are there to see, or not see as the case may be.

I never had any results with the Gatineau products I tried. The Melatogenine cream was ok, but did nothing for lines or anything else. The focus pen was the worst ever, complete waste of money. The eye cream gets rave reviews, but made no difference to my crows feet etc.

I think Andrew and Michaela make more promises than Keeley from Elemis and they are very convincing too, probably why I spent quite a bit on their products. Obviously they work for some people if you read the reviews, not for me though.

Some products suit some people and some others - which is why there are so many out there. If there was only one and it worked then we would all be using that!

I love most of the Gatineau products and have had great results with it. Although I do admit that Andrew is not a good advert for them, but then I could probably list off a good few other qvc guests who are not doing their products justice either. I have tried other products from QVC and elsewhere and they did nothing for me - including Elemis and the raved about No7 Perfect and Protect. This is the good thing about the QVC 30 mbg as at least you can try products to find the one that works for you.

Some products suit some people and some others - which is why there are so many out there. If there was only one and it worked then we would all be using that!

I love most of the Gatineau products and have had great results with it. Although I do admit that Andrew is not a good advert for them, but then I could probably list off a good few other qvc guests who are not doing their products justice either. I have tried other products from QVC and elsewhere and they did nothing for me - including Elemis and the raved about No7 Perfect and Protect. This is the good thing about the QVC 30 mbg as at least you can try products to find the one that works for you.

You are paying for the privilege though. Most items are £4.95 P&P these days plus whatever it costs to send it back to them. If you go to TK Maxx you can get top quality skincare for that sort of money. I got a really lovely night cream for £4.95 last week and looking at the company's website, it's on there for £32. I'm going back tomorrow to get the day cream if it's still there, and I think they also had a body lotion.

intensive_night_cream_info.jpg

I don't think Gatineau claim you'll be wrinkle free is you use their products. I think a lot of people have unrealistic expectations about skincare. I personlly think it's about having skin that looks healthy, glowy, and fresh (and maybe with a few less lines!). Basically so you look well for your age. I think Andrew's skin looks healthy and bright. Yes he has lines but he doesn't look knackered by any stretch. I can think of a lot of people a good 15 years younger than Andrew who admittedly don't have many lines yet but who already look knackered. Their skin looks dry and flat and not at all healthy. I actually think Andrew looks very well for his age and is a good advert for Gatineau and healthy looking skin

I will say if my husband looks as good as Andrew at his age I'll be more than happy

You are paying for the privilege though. Most items are £4.95 P&P these days plus whatever it costs to send it back to them. If you go to TK Maxx you can get top quality skincare for that sort of money. I got a really lovely night cream for £4.95 last week and looking at the company's website, it's on there for £32. I'm going back tomorrow to get the day cream if it's still there, and I think they also had a body lotion.

intensive_night_cream_info.jpg

I came across this too in TK Maxx and the products are lovely. If you happen to have a Savers shop near you they are a silly price in there, today I got the Intensive Hand Treatment for £1.00 (website £16) and Body Treatment for £1.49 (website £22) couldn't find any face cream but other branches may have them.

Bargain! :nod:

Could I ask why you think that and what a man of his age is supposed to look like? I think he looks ok.

Latest posts

Back