Marian Newman back on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
Just seen Marian Newman on the beauty hour with Debbi Flint with Roo nail storage. She used to be the face of Special FX nail art when it was on QVC...I think the Special FX brand went into liquidation (but don't quote me).

'Fraid I need something to store hundreds of polishes not just 8 at £12 a bag :tongue:

Jude xx

Just seen Marian Newman on the beauty hour with Debbi Flint with Roo nail storage. She used to be the face of Special FX nail art when it was on QVC...I think the Special FX brand went into liquidation (but don't quote me).

'Fraid I need something to store hundreds of polishes not just 8 at £12 a bag :tongue:

Jude xx

Me too. When you find it let me know will you. I currently have all mine in a box in a drawer but I couldn't see what colours they all were without getting the whole fandango out and then pulling out each polish in turn which quite frankly Mr Shankly is a pain in the Butt Ocks. I'm currently trialing storing them upside down since I heard Mrs Nails Inc once say they do it in their nail bars so they can see the colours better, though I'm fearing that when I come to use them again the tops won't come off and they'll be bin fodder.

I remember the special fx nail art used to buy it as I liked all the special effects you could get,wish they would bring something similar as I do like glitter and bling for the nails,nude polish is not for me .
Lynn

A pouch containing 8 polishes isn't much use for me either. My polishes are in a pink box which was a Nails Inc TSV many years ago and is now coming apart at the sides. OPI have one, but I did not like the look of it and I am not sure whether it is only suitable for OPI polishes. I mainly have Nails Inc polishes, with a few Leighton Denny.

Storing bottles upside down would fill the lid with polish (lacquer if it's OPI) and they always tell us to roll the bottle rather than shake it up and down to mix, to avoid filling the brush and the lid with polish. If they'd just be consistent and label the tops of the lids, I'm pretty good at remembering the names and colours but most brands label the bottom or side of the bottle.

Mine are all in a big cheap plastic storage box and a smaller box for all the treatments, files, remover etc. It weighs a ton!

On the subject of colours: I'm always suckered into buying more when I see TSVs with colours displayed together. Crazy because they're not generally worn together so now I get my polishes out, clump together a similar group of colours that I already own and try to convince myself I don't need to order the set on air. I probably have a 25% resitance rate...pretty good for me cos I AM WEAK! :sad:

Jude xx

Hi girls I went to Homebase and got a Big Mac tool box to put mine in, it cost £24ish . The depth is perfect for polishes and there are 8 containers which lift out and hold 5 or 6 bottles and two larger ones for all the other bits and bobs. It's grey and yellow, not as pretty as the OPI one but you could buy 3 of these for that price. I'm thrilled with mine, no more mess and clutter. Hope this might help.x

'Fraid I need something to store hundreds of polishes not just 8 at £12 a bag :tongue: Jude xx

Marian Newman is the nail ink woman (the rubbishy pens and topcoat that stay on for less than 24 hours):- http://mariannewmannails.com

I keep a lot of my nail varnish in the fridge in a couple of the door compartments. Now though I have many more and no space left, unless I stop putting food in there:cheeky:

Latest posts

Back