The Most Humble Guest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

caretodiffer

Registered Shopper
Isn't Susan Graver the most humble of all guests? Shame that most of her clothes are so boring. Michelle Hope can learn a bit of humility from her. I find Michelle too uppity. She speaks as though she is doing us a favour by bringing her clothes over. We are the fools, we buy their clothes at 10 times more their actual value and we make them rich.
QVC, with their buying power should be able to bargain a bit more and bring the prices down.
Where on earth or how on earth can people like Michelle Hope, Kim & Co and Lulu Guinness sell about 20000 of their goods in one single day? They most probably will sell about 20 items a year.
I never get carried away with these guests, and my stomach turns when presenters like Catherine and Jill Franks gush and drool over people like Lulu Guinness and Lulu.
Lulu Guinness is so patronising, I don't think Her Majesty The Queen will be so condescending as her........in the trailer advert she says" and you get MEEEE " as if that in itself is such an honour. Come on, Lulu Guinness, we send you off to your bank with a very fat cheque, you should be grateful to us. :mysmilie_365:

I can't stand Lulu Guinness, her handbags are extortionate prices and her attitude surpasses every guest Ive ever seen on there, perhaps with the exception of Moira Clutton. Her promo says it all really "blah blah blah and you get me too". Whoopedy whoopedy doo, she doesn't half think she's somebody special. You're not missy, you just sell overpriced stiff as a board handbags. £400 would feed me and my little girl for at least 2 months I have you know.

Ooh yes, Lulu G drives me up the wall with her snooty attitude. As does Kelly Hoppen. I hate it when presenters gush and boast about how much of their stuff they have. Susan Graver is lovely but yes, it is a shame she doesn't have more dynamic clothing. Shame on QVC for keeping prices so high too, especially as there is no need - it's simply greed to please the shareholders. As an example, slightly off topic, I bought Bearpaw boots on the high street for £29.99. So why are QVC charging almost £80 for the same thing. (Much better quality than the Emus too - £15 in P&P to try on a pair of boots that felt awful when I put them on. Never again!)

I like Susan Graver a lot. She comes over a a very genuine nice lady, same with Judith Williams. I cannot bear Lulu Guiness & never watch her shows. Like Ms I'm so wonderful Hoppen she needs to remove her head from somewhere !

Susan Graver is a nice lady. I like her Butter Knit turtle necks, they're perfect for me to wear under chunky cardies in the winter. Wash and a quick tumble-dry and they're ready to go again.

I can't stand Lulu Guinness, her handbags are extortionate prices and her attitude surpasses every guest Ive ever seen on there, perhaps with the exception of Moira Clutton. Her promo says it all really "blah blah blah and you get me too". Whoopedy whoopedy doo, she doesn't half think she's somebody special. You're not missy, you just sell overpriced stiff as a board handbags. £400 would feed me and my little girl for at least 2 months I have you know.

To be fair to LG she will not have written the script for the ad. She's just doing what she's told, and the whole point of having these designers on QVC is so that people can feel a connection to them, ithinkthats hat thetre trying to get across Albeit rather hamfistedly. It's the same with the OBE thing, she mentions that in the ad too but NEVER brings it up on air unlike the presenters who fall over themselves to milk it. LG always seems uncomfortable and very much plays it down.

The only connection will be MONEY...ours flying out of our accounts into theirs:( I always say something like, "oh shut up" or "that's so kind of you" or "get lost you silly woman" every time she utters the " and you get meeeee" (please can we have a smilie for screaming or shrieking ? )

I like LG, she's quite amusing. She is also a fellow sufferer of depression so I think she does well to appear on the shows with the brown-nosed presenters.

I like Susan Graver a lot. She comes over a a very genuine nice lady, same with Judith Williams. I cannot bear Lulu Guiness & never watch her shows. Like Ms I'm so wonderful Hoppen she needs to remove her head from somewhere !

from her neck. (no offence, I'm tryin to be funny :angel: )

Sorry just cannot stand LG, she is so far up herself she's almost inside out ROFL

Latest posts

Back