Charlie Flamin Brooks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gem Genie

Registered Shopper
He wants sacking!

All he has done is make fun of his guests tonight. I can't stand the man anyway but how dare he poke fun of the way his guests speak.

Poor old Danny Keaye - I would have walked off set if I had been him.

Aren't these people ever reprimanded? Alison Young gets away with it. Freaky Franks gets away with it. Not in the real world they wouldn't.

I've a good mind to get the American bosses over here to give me what for.

It was the TSV demonstration and Danny was saying that he'd draw something on screen and Brooks said, you mean write. That was one thing. Then he started laughing at his own joke about Sian Lloyd the weather girl and he wouldn't stopand had to turn away from camera as he was laughing so much. Then he phoned his flippin Michelle on air to ask if she had ordered the Samsung. She was stunned. Other times I am sick of him eating all the Thorntons like there's no tomorrow.

He thinks he's so ****** clever and funny but just comes across as a smug smartarse. And Smarmy...ffs stop doing those annoying praying hands all the sodding time!! And doesn't he look a right berk wearing the Buckley poppy?? It's a BROOCH you stupid git!! :headbang:

It was the TSV demonstration and Danny was saying that he'd draw something on screen and Brooks said, you mean write. That was one thing. Then he started laughing at his own joke about Sian Lloyd the weather girl and he wouldn't stopand had to turn away from camera as he was laughing so much. Then he phoned his flippin Michelle on air to ask if she had ordered the Samsung. She was stunned. Other times I am sick of him eating all the Thorntons like there's no tomorrow.

Thanks. He most probably think he is witty.Danny is very good natured isn't he, so he does not retort some sharp reply.
He does scoff a lot of the food on cookery presentations. I hate it when presenters use items they have used in their mouth to dip back into the food.

He thinks he's so ****** clever and funny but just comes across as a smug smartarse. And Smarmy...ffs stop doing those annoying praying hands all the sodding time!! And doesn't he look a right berk wearing the Buckley poppy?? It's a BROOCH you stupid git!! :headbang:

I am just watching him, I know what you mean about the "praying hands"

Danny's lovely and certainly knows his stuff so someone like Charlie needn't try to upstage him. I just couldn't be with a "man" like him. I think he's effeminate actually. And those flamin bears!

Take it you don't like him then ;o) ROFL

He clearly irritates you the way Glen Campbell irritates me (the "fashion expert" who looks an utter state all the time)

Dunno. Danny's not the sharpest tool in the box. He comes across as a little dense and uses terrible grammar. Mind you, so does half the population these days. Its "them" instead of "this" or "those". My pet bugbear. So I'd have been inclined to correct him too. I like Charlie, yes he can speak very slowly as if we're children, but he's quite endearing. He should stick to bears and jewellery though - its too much watching him present beauty and womens clothing.

Charlie's the kind of person who would try to belittle someone who he knows wouldn't retort, so it says more about him. Danny is lovley and he always explains everything really clearly.
Charlie does seem to be full of himself at times. Smug idiot!

I don't think Danny is dense, in fact I think he is one of the most knowledgeable presenters on QVC. The fact that he is very pleasant and not bigheaded like some doesn't mean he's thick.

I like Danny the HP guy, seems like a genuine fella and very often goes out of his way to help people who call in. Charlie was a big meany last night. I ended up having to switch him off.

I can honestly say I have read comments on here about Charlie and really didn't have much of a problem with him.
I tend not to resort to personal appearance etc comments, who I'm I to judge.
Having said I didn't have a problem well I didn't until the recent Diamonique day.
He clearly said in one of his hours he'd be returning in a couple of hours and that QVC would be working hard to sort an OTO for the hour.
I thought I'd give him the benefit of the doubt, that perhaps the item details previously posted on here hadn't been confirmed to his hour.
Yet then in his hour whilst presenting the said OTO, he clearly said he'd spoken with the buyer about the ring in the morning whilst preparing for his hours.
Find it so hard to believe they hadn't discussed it being the OTO in the hour.

Have since listened to him slightly differently, only to hear him say to Michele Hope she should not win against producer Jeff at table tennis.
Only last night I briefly caught the start of his tech hour with him saying Michele Hope had won at table tennis and then after the preview he then said they hadn't actually had a game. :sad:

Craig has been wearing the Buckley Poppy too and on ITV's This Morning Philip Schofield is wearing one. I don't care what it makes them look like as long as they are wearing a poppy.

Last edited:
Well if anyone needs sacking its AY, there truly is no one more irratating or rude than her,I have never seen any of the other presenters actually hitting someone,and she particulary likes insulting the american guests who is she to tell people how to talk.Honestly if I had a name of someone high up at Q I would write a serious letter of complaint about this woman she spoils every beauty show for me.
On a more positive side I am really liking Debbie Flint she has a nice style of presenting.
Lynn

Latest posts

Back