Colour in the Kitchen TSV Sun 13th Nov

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wonder if it might be yet more Prepology Storage Containers with different coloured bowls or lids or maybe Bakeware? If so, then I'm not interested as I've got far too much Lock & Lock already and my cupboards can't take any more flexible Bakeware......it's bending over each other as it is!!!:wink:

I bought those mircowave bowl things with the lid and I have to say that they they are great. They do not stain, are great for using from freezer to microwave and wash up like a dream. Use them nearly every day so have paid for their keep already. Wonder what they will bring us this time. My kitchen is fairly well equipped due to being so near a massive Dunelm store but will be tuning in.

i bought these bowls as i am having my kitchen gutted at last and i love the sizes. the baby can eat a meal and the bigger ones are great for cooking veg which i have discovered taste better microwaved.

So now I've been put out of my misery and know what this TSV is :blush: :giggle: has anyone got one (I gather there was a previous TSV) and if so what do you think of it?

:mysmilie_504:

Anyone gone for the Ninja Master? :bandit:

I have!! Tres excited by the chopper!! I have gone for red, and am going to get rid of my current food processor and mini multi use type thing to make room for this little beauty!! :blush:

It's my consolation prize for not getting a red Kitchen Aid (and I still can't quite bring myself to part with that amount of cash :sad:)

Frazzled, do you have any problems washing it please?? I was just having a look at the reviews and it was mentioned.
Thank you

Haven't found it a problem MissK, guess it depends what you are using it for? - I use it most for making drinks with fresh fruit and juice, which only requires a good rinse. If it's anything sticky like dips a quick whizz with a washing up brush does the trick. I actually think as gadgets go it's quite easy to look after?

i bought one 2 weeks ago. VERY annoyed that i didnt wait and missed easy pay. they are good.

What did people think of the Ninja chopper TSV?

Suddenly remembered this TSV and wondered what people had thought of it? How finely did it chop small amounts? Can't find it anywhere on the QVC site now...:wonder:

Latest posts

Back