Household Helpers TSV Thurs 10th Nov

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ArtDeco

Registered Shopper
Well having started threads on the two upcoming kitchen TSVs already this morning I may as well cement my credentials as a domestic godess :angel: by asking if we have any griff on the Household Helpers TSV on Thurs 10th Nov? From the hours scheduled that day I suspect wash balls :thinking:

Off for a lie-down, all this thinking about housework has exhausted me :whew: :giggle:

AD – I want you to take some chocolate or biscuits with you, nice cup of tea (bit early for alchohol, but..?) Lay on the bed under your slanket, take long deep breaths and think nice thoughts – anything that doesn't involve the kitchen or chores!!

There now, doesn't that feel better? :nod:

oh you've exhausted me now too just reading about housework, and the thought of washballs has brought on a headache! I'm certainly less BusyMum these days, more LazyMum - how do I change my user name...?!

AD – I want you to take some chocolate or biscuits with you, nice cup of tea (bit early for alchohol, but..?) Lay on the bed under your slanket, take long deep breaths and think nice thoughts – anything that doesn't involve the kitchen or chores!!

There now, doesn't that feel better? :nod:

Frazzled - I did exactly as you advised and it worked a treat :up:! Back to being a Slummy Mummy :wink:

oh you've exhausted me now too just reading about housework, and the thought of washballs has brought on a headache! I'm certainly less BusyMum these days, more LazyMum - how do I change my user name...?!

Oh BM, go easy on yourself. We are all entitled to be LM's from time to time. Blame the season change, the clock change, the fact JR's shoes never change and Lulu is still in SCD. In other words, blame everything and everyone other than yourself. Now where are the biccies? :hi:

I prefer GMT to BST LIAM - my body seems to work better when I get my hour back...! But I've decided now I'm getting old that the dust will still be here when I'm long gone so sod it!

hate to say it but its grip to me again

Grip To Me 60 Assorted Slip Resistant Cascading Shirt & Suit Hangers
Item Number: 800032
QVC Price £46.50
Today's Special Value Price £38.50
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Buy more than one of this product (in any choice) and save 7GBP for every extra item. Grip To Me non-slip hanger set. This 60-piece set contains 40 shirt and 19 suit hangers plus a trouser bar, all featuring a soft non-slip, contoured design with cascading hooks. Care for your clothing and increase wardrobe space with this versatile hanger set.

Shirt and suit hangers have a cross bar for accessories

Cascading hooks allow you to hang garments vertically

Each hanger measures just 6mm wide

Made from strong ABS plastic, with a durable metal hook – sturdy enough for hanging heavy coats

Non-slip, colour-fast finish will secure lightweight garments and prevent colour transfer even when wet

Colour options:

Grey
Light blue
Purple
Natural

Contains:

40 x shirt hangers
19 x suit hangers
1 x trouser bar with four slots

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.800032

Latest posts

Back