In the Salon with Decleor TSV - 03/12/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anyone have any ideas yet? Am trying to decide between Elemis TSV or holding out for Decleor for a prezzie for someone.

I know the TSV is going to have a full size Radiance Cleanser in it. I also think I read a hint that it was going to have the newish Double Radiance Moisturiser but not 100% on that.

Oh no - don't do this to me!! I can resist nearly all TSVs apart from Elemis (when it's the monoi stuff like yesterday) and Decleor!!!

Em xXx

According to facebook Fiona will be giving away another clue as to what the TSV will be this Friday! I resisted Elemis, because of the Decleor TSV.

Oh dear, it looks like I am going to 'need' this TSV............. just wondering, is this the cleanser that Fiona help develop and was new a year or two ago? - thank you!! I have just started the Hydra Floral moisturiser from the last Decleor TSV, oh well, it will keep until next winter which is when I tend to use it - I keep the Elemis one (PCMC) for the warmer months as it is less moisturising on my skin but I really like the Night Balms and the Elemis Night cream for all year round at night time :)

I use the night balm (alternate between Iris and Excellence) but I usually buy the 30 ml size much cheaper from cheapsmells or feelunique but I'll probably go for this if the price is right. I've still got the last Decleor TSV unopened in the cupboard so don't really need the hydra florel but I can use it as a pressie.

Oh dear, it looks like I am going to 'need' this TSV............. just wondering, is this the cleanser that Fiona help develop and was new a year or two ago? - thank you!! I have just started the Hydra Floral moisturiser from the last Decleor TSV, oh well, it will keep until next winter which is when I tend to use it - I keep the Elemis one (PCMC) for the warmer months as it is less moisturising on my skin but I really like the Night Balms and the Elemis Night cream for all year round at night time :)

Yes it is the cleanser Fiona developed.

I don't think the hydra floral is full size. I think it's a 15ml tube. The full size products are iris (15ml) and the cleanser (100ml).

Might be tempted by this TSV
but will wait till have got the full details
Havent used much Decleor recently but I feel like my skin needs a change which is a bit scary when you have acne rosacea

A bit misleading in that the pic shows the 15 ml tube of the hyrda floral but when you click on the link, it takes you to the full size product. I do love the night balms - the 30 ml size lasts a full 12 months. Also like the cleanser so I'll probably go for it as I do with most Decleor tsv's.

Decleor is my favourite range but I don't like the balms so won't be buying.Was hoping for hand cream and systeme corps.

I think the kit look good; I didn't intend to buy this having gone for the Elemis one the other day but as it's got more body stuff so depending on the price I may well.

Decleor used to be my very favourite brand but as I've got a bit older the creams don't seem to suit my skin anymore (even moving on to different products in the range) but I love their body lotions and shower gels which you don't see much of these days which is a shame.

Latest posts

Back