Mrs Prai

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

caretodiffer

Registered Shopper
Has Mrs Prai Product lady have some eye surgery, do you think? Her eyes do not look the same and she seems to have some dark ? faint bruising?? under her eyes!!

would she not have made very sure that she would have had surgery well before she has any TV appearances? maybe she just slept badly?
Not saying she not had surgery, only saying do not think she would have had it done so recently that bruising would show .... surely?????

Yes her eye bags are certainly diminished. It must be the 'Advanced Radiant Eye Repair With Matrixyl' though. She wouldn't ever go down the surgery route with such wonderful ingreeedients in her products.

Either that or AY socked her one before they went on air.

I don't know about the eye bags, but I am always struck by how old fashioned she looks. I am sure I heard her mention a few months ago that she is not 50 yet.The dated clothes make her look older.

I don't think she has had anything done having just looked at a past video. Maybe she has had little sleep & like Diane Gilman jet lagged. I would love to know what the turn around time is for these American guests. I would suspect that for some of them they fly over all night & then only get a few hours kip,( if they get any ) before they have to run off to QVC. :sleepy:

Jet lag makes me feel absolutely terrible & I look it as well so I admire these women for doing it.

I don't know about the eye bags, but I am always struck by how old fashioned she looks. I am sure I heard her mention a few months ago that she is not 50 yet.The dated clothes make her look older.

She's 47. She got a law degree in 1983 at the age of 19, so must be very intelligent.

She's 47. She got a law degree in 1983 at the age of 19, so must be very intelligent.
not that I want to be catty here but depends where she got her law degree and what level. Have lately come across some people who say have a law degree when all they have is a law qualification

I thought she was into her 50s simply from her hair and the way she dresses! I flicked on this morning and did think her complexion looked nice. I've never tried Prai tho.

She dresses older to make her skin look good for her "age" She's a few months older then I am and I'm 49 in Feb; maybe be she's holding at 47?

Jude xx

Her neck is really good I have to say but flying heck she's younger than me ... but she looks older'n me. Even though I say so myself.

Can't believe she's only 47. I had her at mid-50s and that was being kind. It's more to do with how dated she looks = a good makeover might take years off her. She irritates me no end.

The first time I saw her she was wearing a bright yellow trouser suit, I was agog. It got mentioned on here (surprise, surprise :grin:).

The first time I saw her she was wearing a bright yellow trouser suit, I was agog. It got mentioned on here (surprise, surprise :grin:).

Agog. Agogagogagog.
Love it! My new favourite word!!!!!

Ps I can't stand the Martian face cream woman either. The way she looks down the camera and says 'Ladies!' all the time gets on my nunga nungas.

Last edited:
i have to say i'm stunned. i really thought she was in her sixties. think i'll give prai a miss.....

I'm just watching Mrs Prai on the box now. Her eyes do look alittle bruised it has to be said. She does look older than her years thanks to her fashion taste. Those ruffled sleeves belong on Prince circa 1984, wonder if Glen has styled her?
:emo:

regardless of her age check out the body language. the woman cannot look into the camera and hold her gaze, the eyes are continually flicking to her right. she may as well be screaming "I'M A BIG FAT DIRTY LIAR". Claire Sutton is another one who struggles with this when she's lying or bullshitting.

i think you have to be a very confident guest to address the audience directly, most of them dont try it. even the super experienced ones like kim meddlebum only do it a bit. but if youre going to do it then you have to make us believe you. mrs prai fails on several counts. Gulls.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back