£255 for a NYLON handbag

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I really do think most of her handbags take the mick
how do they justify the prices?

Rip-off Britain.

I have to disagree with you Greg, expensive handbags are all over the world
saw a lovely handbag in Dubai which had a lovely handbag charm, made out of Diamonds
a snip at only $14 000

I was looking at her bags in Kendals in Manchester the other day and the leather is very good quality albeit expensive, but £255 for nylon? It will soon get pulled and look shabby.

Because she is the wonderful Lulu Guiness & she thinks she is doing us all such a gracious favour bringing her bags to QVC. Can't bear the woman.

I don't care for Lulu Guinness or her bags I'm afraid...I don't think I'd pay £255 for the bag even if I COULD afford it!

I have to disagree with you Greg, expensive handbags are all over the world
saw a lovely handbag in Dubai which had a lovely handbag charm, made out of Diamonds
a snip at only $14 000

Teachers presents, one for the postman, couple for 'just in case someone called unexpectedly' presents.... :giggle:

I succumbed to a leather LG bag recently and it's beautiful (even OH said "If I didn't know how much it had cost I'd think it was pretty") but that nylon bag at a couple hundred quick did shock me. The nylon Romily for 195£ isn't any better, really.

I agree Bensmum. I love LG and have a fair few bags and other items. However, I will only buy the leather goods, as I can't justify all that money for plastic/nylon or canvas. That's why I didn't go for the last TSV. I have to say though, the quality of her leather bags is second to none and I won't buy any other brand now. I have made a rod for my own back there I think, but hey ho!

Latest posts

Back