Diamonique 8th Nov

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnonthelake

Registered Shopper
Do any of you know if the TSV on Tuesday is a watch. and a big welcome back that day for Ali Keenan.
Lynn

I thought it may be the initial pendant/necklace I've seen a few of them wearing? but I really have no idea,sorry

Oooh I'm intrigued,I like a bracelet :clapping:

Whats all the initial pendants about then? I saw jilly was also wearing one last night,I quite like those too.

I don't need another tennis bracelet! Wasn't there a tennis bracelet TSV earlier in the year or am I making it up??

is it me or does it look very small?

Oh, I agree! It looks minuscule.

On any long-shot of Jilly, it's very hard to see it on her wrist. I'm not sure I like the fastening either. Still, different strokes for different folks :happy:

Oh, I agree! It looks minuscule.

On any long-shot of Jilly, it's very hard to see it on her wrist. I'm not sure I like the fastening either. Still, different strokes for different folks :happy:

a very good point! I do have one, bought years ago I am sure it was a TSV then too, and I have worn it very often and have never regretted buying it, but I would be affraid of breaking this one

yeah totally agree Silver Fox, Ali is fab and so great to see her back, the jewellery is a tad underwhelming to be honest and a tad overpriced. BUT i'm enjoying the show and the banter between Charlie and Ali!

Welcome back Ali, you have been missed!

Latest posts

Back