Amica

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Very best wishes to Amica for a quick recovery and successful treatment. Cancer is such a wicked disease (I've just lost a dear friend to skin cancer - he was 41. I applaud AY for her stand on SPFs).

Linda xx

Doesn't sound good given that the initial diagnosis was quite some time ago. I wish her well and miss her on screen. Hope she's back soon.

Doesn't sound good given that the initial diagnosis was quite some time ago. I wish her well and miss her on screen. Hope she's back soon.

On a more positive note, perhaps she is going though early reconstructive surgery.

Love and strength to all.:mysmilie_513:

All the very best to Amica & hope it all goes well for her. Looking forward to seeing Ali back next week.

All the best to Amica, hope the operation achieves its goals and that she'll make a good recovery.

Very best wishes to Amica for a quick recovery and successful treatment. Cancer is such a wicked disease (I've just lost a dear friend to skin cancer - he was 41. I applaud AY for her stand on SPFs).

Linda xx

She is my favourite model, I wish her well.

prob clicked the wrong thingy - i did that the other day but happened to notice.

Oh my thank you for pointing this out. I’d like to apologise to you all and Amica and her friends and family. I pray for her successful and speedy treatment and look forward to seeing her lovely happy face on the television in the future. I’ve just played with my i-phone and reckon I'd left the qvc shoppingtelly page up and run over the icon without realising.

I've done that on my iPad also piglet easily done, just depends if you notice it whilst touch scrolling the page.

Best wishes to Amica and her family.

Oh my thank you for pointing this out. I’d like to apologise to you all and Amica and her friends and family. I pray for her successful and speedy treatment and look forward to seeing her lovely happy face on the television in the future. I’ve just played with my i-phone and reckon I'd left the qvc shoppingtelly page up and run over the icon without realising.

Don't apologise piglet. As I said, I'm sure we've all done it before,me included. We all wish Amica the very best for a good recovery. Gemma xxx

all the best amica and glad that ali is back it will be nice to see her back on screen a truly classy lady!

It could be one of several things... some patients have chemo first before the operation (i did...), it might be a "tidy up" operation I have loads of friends that have had those... it might be to replace a temporary implant with a permanent one... whichever - sending both Amica and Ali loads of love xxx

Latest posts

Back