Allison on strictly

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Itchy

Registered Shopper
Allison Young has posted on her blog an account of her night at Strictly Come Dancing. I went on there to see see if there was something about the upcoming Clarisonic, but there was nothing yet.

She lists all the products she used for her night out, including of course, Lulu's haircare and a heap of make up items. I Laughed a bit when she said she took her BB eyeliner, in case the camera fell on her!! Unless I missed it, it didn't. Anyway sound like a good night was had by all and it sounds as though she was suitably starstruck.

another selling ploy that's all ;o)

what next Charlie's trip to Sainsburys, or was it Morrisons, or Asda or the university or the school trip or even the ruddy Isle of Wight

:cheeky::hi::cheeky::hi::cheeky::hi::cheeky:

AY is computer illiterate so no doubt some minion wrote that

Yes indeed. I have heard her say that someone types her beauty questions and answers on the Q website. She also said that she does not blog. Well, she has done one now, wonder why? Don't all answer at once!

Does anyone know if she's now no longer having an In The Salon Fake Tan TSV coming up?

:mysmilie_465:

:mysmilie_477:

:angel:

Last edited:
Allison Young has posted on her blog an account of her night at Strictly Come Dancing. I went on there to see see if there was something about the upcoming Clarisonic, but there was nothing yet.

She lists all the products she used for her night out, including of course, Lulu's haircare and a heap of make up items. I Laughed a bit when she said she took her BB eyeliner, in case the camera fell on her!! Unless I missed it, it didn't. Anyway sound like a good night was had by all and it sounds as though she was suitably starstruck.[/QUOTE

Just read the blog, in my opinion no way was Lulu the star of the show.

She lists all the products she used for her night out, including of course, Lulu's haircare and a heap of make up items. I Laughed a bit when she said she took her BB eyeliner, in case the camera fell on her!! Unless I missed it, it didn't. Anyway sound like a good night was had by all and it sounds as though she was suitably starstruck.[/QUOTE

In my opinion too. She also told us to vote for dear Lu. If I was voting, it would be for someone who could actually dance, which I don't think Lulu can.

They probably cut her out off shot, they did not want to scare the kids,

When you see Lulu sitting with all the other dancers she always looks uncomfortable, as if she thinks she's too important to be there. Probably wrong but that's how it looks to me.

Funny you should say that because thats the opinion I have as well. She was looking at Chelsea in an odd way when she sat next to her ( think it was Sunday ) about the near accident with her dress.

Funny you should say that because thats the opinion I have as well. She was looking at Chelsea in an odd way when she sat next to her ( think it was Sunday ) about the near accident with her dress.

I think it's maybe because she usually gets all the attention and loves it, and doesn't like anyone else getting any. As for her dancing, Russel Grant dances better than she does. I know he hams it up but he does do the correct steps.

Latest posts

Back