They must be doing OK...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
I was browsing the Rocks website yesterday, and earmarked a couple of items I was intending to buy - both have now completely sold out!

I'm disappointed, of course; but it's my own fault for not buying them when I saw them. I'll have to be quicker next time!

I don't think they make items in great quantities.

what a shame for you that you missed the boat. I imagine you've been gazumped by some forum members lol.

must admit I've liked most of what I've seen offered on the telly. more classic designs, with a twist.

I was browsing the Rocks website yesterday, and earmarked a couple of items I was intending to buy - both have now completely sold out!

I'm disappointed, of course; but it's my own fault for not buying them when I saw them. I'll have to be quicker next time!

Hi Miss Magpie
Yes sales have been good but we also hate for you to miss out. As all our items are hand made it will be hard to get you the same item but if you could let me know what caught your eye, I will let you know about similar items that might interest you.

:) I too missed the boat MissMagpie of things I saw and earmarked to return later and purchase...that will teach me not to dilly-dally!!!

ARA... if you are watching....I saw a beautiful St.Silver square cut blue topaz cross necklace for around £18 ish... I left it too late they are now gone!.

ARA Is there any more coming in in this design with different gemstones!!!!?.....
Many Thanks ARA :D
Mirabelle.

Hi Miss Magpie
Yes sales have been good but we also hate for you to miss out. As all our items are hand made it will be hard to get you the same item but if you could let me know what caught your eye, I will let you know about similar items that might interest you.

Thanks for this, Andrew.
I've sent you a PM (Private Message) about the specific items I wanted - you should get it in your e-mail.

Update

Well, I don't know what happened, but the items I wanted have miraculously reappeared on the website! Thanks, Andrew, if this was your doing.

Needless to say, I didn't hang around a second time...

Well, I don't know what happened, but the items I wanted have miraculously reappeared on the website! Thanks, Andrew, if this was your doing.

Needless to say, I didn't hang around a second time...

:clap: Glad you got them!!!:clap:

:clap: Glad you got them!!!:clap:

I'll believe it when I see them, Sazza... I work in IT, so I know how easy it is for complex new systems to have bugs that don't materialse until they go live. Fingers crossed the problem was not with their stock control system, and that they really DO have my items in stock!

:) I too missed the boat MissMagpie of things I saw and earmarked to return later and purchase...that will teach me not to dilly-dally!!!

ARA... if you are watching....I saw a beautiful St.Silver square cut blue topaz cross necklace for around £18 ish... I left it too late they are now gone!.

ARA Is there any more coming in in this design with different gemstones!!!!?.....
Many Thanks ARA :D
Mirabelle.

Hi Mirabelle we should now have some in the system look on the website for code 030 769

:D ARA...Thank you soooo much!!!!..
I have now purchased my square cut blue topaz cross necklace code 030 769...
along with a multigem/marcasite ring of blue topaz and amethyst.
I'm looking forward to receiving them.... :D

ARA how long is delivery?...and who is your courier!!!?

Many Thanks ARA :)

Mirabelle.

:D ARA...Thank you soooo much!!!!..
I have now purchased my square cut blue topaz cross necklace code 030 769...
along with a multigem/marcasite ring of blue topaz and amethyst.
I'm looking forward to receiving them.... :D

ARA how long is delivery?...and who is your courier!!!?

Many Thanks ARA :)

Mirabelle.

DHL is our courier and the items should be with you in 3-5 days If you would like send me your details by private message and I will chase it along for you

Sorry ARA. Just wondered how the size of something could be 12.9X12.9mm when the gem itself is 16X13mm......

I'm growing more and more concerned about this venture. I have yet to see any of our regular and informed gem buyers here posting on their experiences and the quality of the gemstones. Add this to my own order which as of yet has not been charged to my card with no signs of dispatch, having no reply to my email to CS and now when I call to query, my first call goes dead. Then when my call is answered the systems have gone down so still no answers. Rocks.tv really have nothing to worry about

Latest posts

Back