Ojon!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lilo Lil

Registered Shopper
Took a quick peek at the first show today and thought Dennis has aged a lot, only to realise it wasn't him. Never seen this one before and also a different stylist. Not sure why Denis couldn't make it.

Took a quick peek at the first show today and thought Dennis has aged a lot, only to realise it wasn't him. Never seen this one before and also a different stylist. Not sure why Denis couldn't make it.

:giggle: that was funny, lilo lil.
I suppose QVC viewers are no longer important to Dennis, now that Ojon is stocked in Harrods and other departments. Some of these people forget it is people from QVC who made them big.
I did order 2 lots of Ojon TSVs and I do like them, but they are very expensive for what they are. I like Molton Brown's shampoos and get them when I see them, they smell a lot better. I wonder why QVC stopped Molton Brown.

Well it was ridiculous wasn't it ? He had no hair so not really suitable to advertise hair products.:sad:

I was more focused on the re-introduction of the old version of the mega revitalising mist - well 5000 of them - they've had so many requests for it to be returned to it's original formula that magically a load have returned to QVC and then they will be gone after this load is sold. Now this version has been going for mega bucks on Ebay and I am starting to wonder if it's withdrawal and replacement by a new formula was either a cost cutting exercise that back-fired or a marketing exercise!

Several guests take the same view; appear on screen until the brand/product becomes established, then we see them when they feel like it!

I was more focused on the re-introduction of the old version of the mega revitalising mist - well 5000 of them - they've had so many requests for it to be returned to it's original formula that magically a load have returned to QVC and then they will be gone after this load is sold. Now this version has been going for mega bucks on Ebay and I am starting to wonder if it's withdrawal and replacement by a new formula was either a cost cutting exercise that back-fired or a marketing exercise![/QUOTE

More like they have a warehouse full of the stuff and they are nearing "the best by date" and have to be sold before they become unfit for sale :emo:

I do not know who the new man presenting Ojon is but it didn`t stop AY hitting him on the hand why does she think this is funny,have seen her hit dennis before as well.
Lynn

I do not know who the new man presenting Ojon is but it didn`t stop AY hitting him on the hand why does she think this is funny,have seen her hit dennis before as well.
Lynn

I know. Was disgusted with the way she was acting like a spoilt brat when the Ojon Mascara was on air and selling out fast. Why the hell did she want/need 5 of them when she clearly said she'd been sent one (presumnably for free) by ojon the day before. She should think before she speaks going on about her freebies , customers soon get tired of this.

Wonder if I can ask her if she'll get me the £195 Elemis kit for nothing I'm getting for Christmas as that'll stop him indoors's bank account from haemorrhaging.

I remember when Noella herself used to present Elemis in the early days. That kit you are getting looks fab DarJos.

I thought this was by far the better presentation for Ojon, Dennis only ever goes on about the poor indians he saved and never goes into details of how to use the product.

Latest posts

Back