blood out of a stone....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loobi

Registered Shopper
maybe its me, maybe they see the email address and think - heres she comes again and choose to ignore - hopefully not though.
Trying to get answers to simple questions - I email CS, get an auto reply - thank you for your email blah blah...then i wait and wait and wait. No one ever seems to bother to reply to me. Last one was about the studio sample "sale" - I emailed and asked about it - no one replied, so I emailed again and copied Steve - guess what - someone replied pdq.... their answer didnt really clear up my confusion - so I replied and asked for clarification ............ no one replied apart from Mr Robot.
I have asked today about some things that appeared on the schedule today - seeming to plan in shows next tuesday and was keen to know if the times were right - a show I wanted to see :clapping:- Mr Robot kindly auto responded :mysmilie_59:- now I wait for human intervention. The shows have now vanished from the schedule again btw!:sad:
Now - maybe I try emailing "I have won the lottery and want to buy everyone a Lorique piece" - bet Mr Robot gets pushed aside there and I get a lovely human reply before i get chance to even blink.
My emails are rarely moans - usually simple questions - till now I have shrugged at the rudeness of the lack of reply - now its got my goat!
Can I have my goat back please and please respond to email questions CS......................... me and Mr Robot will be bessie mates soon and rumours will start :heart:

Perhaps send John Bennett an e-mail as he deals with website etc....so perhaps he can check if there is a problem with the e-mail system.

Latest posts

Back