Marvin's Magic

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Boris Bear

Registered Shopper
I've just seen some of the MM products and they looked really good fun. The drawing board used to be on QVC years ago but still looks great and the magic tricks were really good too. Just one minor quibble though - if you were going to do a mind reading trick would you really pick Jill Franks' mInd to read?

Sorry! Just off to get a dish of Whiskas for my supper.

bought the board years ago in Hamleys. Not quite as simple as it looks! I reckon older kids would enjoy it more, but some of their stuff is really good for every age

Don't forget your saucer of milk BB.......:wink:

We had the board years ago and it was great fun, good to see it's still being sold.

I bought one for my kids years ago for xmas - it was rubbish - took advantage of my 30 day mbg :sad:

Have to agree with the negative views as I also bought it for my daughter who loved to draw. It really is difficult to get anything that is not a big pattern as the black bleeds into it and it will scratch significantly in a short time as you have to use the tool to get the black back over your design to start again - if that makes any sense.
Not easy for small children and no good if you have any drawing skills at all

Isn't it funny how we all have different experiences with things? Perhaps we were fortunate here in receiving a "good" board because we found it great fun and it did exactly what it said on the tin!

Bought it for our nieces a couple of years ago and they absolutely loved it. It's all they played with on Christmas day. Boy, was I a popular Auntie!!

It's odd that the reviews on Amazon are either great or rubbish, it seems people either love it or hate it and there's nothing in the middle. I'm still tempted to get one though.

Bought 5 of them one year to entertain/ keep quiet, various Grandkids on Christmas day. Three of them worked properly and were great fun, The other two, stuck, bled and wouldn't erase properly, so they had to go back. I'm guessing it's the luck of the draw !(groan)

Latest posts

Back