The Best Item

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

caretodiffer

Registered Shopper
What is the best item you have bought from QVC so far?
Mine is the extra plush slanket with the hand and feet pockets. I use it a lot and it comes out whenever I feel the cold. I would not swap it for anything, unless it is for another slanket of the same kind. It is worth every penny :nod:

Oh, that's so hard to answer, it's almost painful.
Torn I am, torn!

I'm going to go for my stainless steel cut out wide band ring.
I love it!

Laura Geller Balance N Brighten for me. Means I can do my makeup in five minutes when I need to and now that it's available in Porcelain I'm set up! = )

I'm trying to choose between Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish and the Furminator.....not much difference I know! :giggle:

Think I'll opt for the Furminator as it's the best grooming tool I've ever used and my Bearded Collie Maisie loves it. I use it every single day and considering I bought it on my one and only visit to the QVC Outlet Shop in Birchwood for the grand sum of £2.79 I reckon it just has to top my list!

I love my Elemis etc. But it has to be the Wintertrak things. Without a doubt they did what it said on the cover and allowed me to get around as normal in the awful winter last year.

Some wash balls which you put in with your washing to 'scrub' the clothes clean (not the ones which you use instead of the powder). I have had them for nearly 15 years and they are still going strong and they are used every single day!!! Well worth the tenner or so they cost back then.

A great thought provoking thread ! It's very hard for me to make one choice . I'm torn between my Carole Hochman plush zip up robes ( I have three in different colours and adore the cosiness ) , my Chop Wizard for chopping fruit or veg . , which gets used all the time and my set of Northern Nights flannel bedding , which is just wonderful at this time of the year onwards into winter .
I guess the cosy items win , one for when I'm awake and the other for when I'm unconscious !!!

All my Northern Nights purchases...I would be distraught if I had to do without my down duvet, pillows and duvet covers and sheets. NN get slagged off a lot but they are without doubt the best value for money. in my opinion, and I haven't found better on the dreaded 'High St'. If I ever get 'the letter' I'll be heartbroken that I couldn't have anymore NN. I have never slept better and could happily lie in bed all day if I didn't have such a busy life. I know, I'm a saddo :grin:

My slow cooker. I use it 2-3 times a week & I could not be without it. In the winter my slankets & agree with Donna when the snow is on the ground the Wintertaraks. My Judith Williams products as well.

:hi: It has to be my pilates machine...i've had it for 6 years now and wouldn't part with it...

Wintertrax the most practical, polar-foam mattress topper has been a blessing, my Ninja is in constant use and lots of bits of jewellery which I wear regularly

I'm trying to think of items I've bought from QVC that I use daily etc...

I think the top one has to be my tiffany lighting.

I am enjoying my recent TSV slanket - and I do have a little blanket/throw thing from the a range that did all the bedding throws and shams (can't think for the life of me,the name of the hours - presenter used was a gentle speaking American man) that my kids even at their age use.Its probably about the size of a baby's cot quilt - I actually think its meant to be a hanging piece - but kids wrap their feet in it! And its all quilted with angels.very homespun looking.

I am pleased with all my NN purchases.

I use my kipling bag (s) and trespass coat everyday.

Cleanse and polish, cooks essentials pans, alpha H absolute eye complex, northern nights pillows, Laura Geller ethereal rose, L'Occitane handwash, Smashbox eyeliner, carole Hochman robe, and the philosophy fragrances ~ all used every day ~ I'm a qvc kinda girl! I've just bought the wintertrax and judging by the reviews they'll prove invaluable this winter as I'm a wuss on the ice!

my buckwheat pillow, I even take it away with me if we go somewhere to stay lol[/QUOTE

that's interesting wildrose. i had one of those and thought it was like sleeping on a rock. i thnk i've had every pillow going and my fav was the one with the blow up air pillow inside. they went to ideal world then disappeared off the face of the earth (like a lot of things that went to IW)

I wear two silver bead bracelets from La Q pretty much every day. Don't have them in stock any more but they're a bit like item 693001 but without the charm and not Veronese. I bought one and loved it and then bought another. Sometimes I wear one stacked with other bracelets but usually I wear both together.

Hardly life enhancing but they are my most used QVC item. Although not far behind would be my Kipling bag that I use aa my mobile office. It carries my netbook and general guff to and from the office every day. It's not available on QVC website any more. It's a satchel/messenger style bag in one of the dozens of pinks they do.

Latest posts

Back