Qvc website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

craftybel

Registered Shopper
Anyone else having probs with the website? I click on an item and it takes me to a blank page. Let me know if it's just me please?

can anyone try logging into their online account order status and see what happens please.Thanks

I just did that for you.
Mine is working fine.

Have you been naughty :wink:

well I thought that to begin with, but i can't access anywhere on the site apart from the front page. As I am not logged in I don't think it is that though!!! LOL

For me the website won't work with Google Chrome, just get blank pages, have to use IE for it.

Thanks everyone-back in now. Goodness only knows what happened, as it wasn't the cookies thing again. Weird. At least my account wasn't blocked, which was my first thought.......!

Yes, I've been having exactly the same intermittent problem when I use my usual Chrome. Works OK with IE, which I don't like. I emailed QVC and was told to send screen shots of the problem. But I don't have any problems with other sites using Chrome, so I think it's a prob with QVC's website programming and testing. As a web developer myself, I'm surprised they're not testing against a range of browsers and platforms.

I have problems with Chrome too and it's very annoying. I find clearing the browsing data solves the problem. Go to 'Tools' then 'clear browsing data'.

I'm having problems now, can only access the homepage. I'm using IE8 which has always been fine for me and Q's website was working okay earlier. Wtf are they doing!? :angry:

I really do think QVC's It dep is run by amateurs, although I will accept that Chrome is a pain and I do not use it for that reason. Quiet often you click on an item No and it takes you back to the main page
I have tried to load a video an an item I wanted to see the presentation of only to find it crashes. All of this happens on Mozilla as I prefer to use it, but its fine on IE, so I am starting to think that they custom their site to suit IE

I've been using Opera for some time now and have been browsing the QVC website okay. This business of clicking on an item and being sent to the homepage has been going on for ages, but I find that keying in the item code in Search box generally does the trick....unless its out of stock, of course!

It's been like that for me for days now.... they're losing business!

I complained the other night when that pan with a glass lid was the TSV.
Q was unresponsive & I use Firefox.

By the morning my ardour had cooled & I never did order it.

It's been fine up till now for me with Firefox but has suddenly started playing up.
Oh well it has stopped me ordering.

I've been using Opera for some time now and have been browsing the QVC website okay. This business of clicking on an item and being sent to the homepage has been going on for ages, but I find that keying in the item code in Search box generally does the trick....unless its out of stock, of course!

Typing in the stock code doesn't even work (for me) so I think it's definately an IE fault. I phoned CS and of course they were no help whatsoever so I used your tip and downloaded Opera and it's working again!! :whew: Cheers Sacha. :sun:

Latest posts

Back