A quick question please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Just listening to a comment made by Pipa.
Does anyone like her change your cushions seasonally?

Like the Christmas decorating of the shed I'm so behind the times.:sad:

:emo:

Er, no.......I might change mine every decade!! :wink:

Damn, never thought of decorating the shed - just off to check the electricity supply to it and stick a bauble on the mower! :tongue:

Er, no.......I might change mine every decade!! :wink:

Damn, never thought of decorating the shed - just off to check the electricity supply to it and stick a bauble on the mower! :tongue:

Just tune in to Jill Gaunlet's shows she'll have you decorating all the things you never knew you had.:cheeky:

my friend does it as her setee is a leather one and it gets too cold for the winter to sit on for her
so she puts a blanket over the seat area and changes the cushions to match
I can see her point, one of the reasons I would never buy a leather setee
but I have never heard/seen anyone else do it. usual time to change cushions I thought is if you have a makeover/re-decoration for your room?

I change my cushions at least twice a year. I like warmer colours for winter and the cooler colours go on around September. It cheers me up and gives the room a mini make-over.

Pippa has just said "we've got a life to live" but because I haven't got one I'm just off to 'dress' my shed......feel really disappointed that it's been missing out all these years! :cheeky:

Crikey, I've got three sheds and three greenhouse.... decorating that lot would bankrupt me! ...And probably crash the national grid!

We have two sets of sofa/armchair & cushion covers. Cream for summer, chocolate brown for winter. From IKEA.

My Nana used to change the cushion covers & the curtains.
In November the red ones would make an appearance & in spring the lemon/gold ones would go back up.
Not something I do mind.

My cushions get changed when I change colour scheme, replace curtains and sofas, last time was in 1999 and I'm not planning to do it again anytime soon. As I live alone it all still looks good.

I change my cushion covers every now and again, as soon as they go flat and don't fluff up after washing anymore. My mum changes them every few months; as someone else mentioned, it's like a mini-makeover with minimal effort! Madaunty - I am the same with Dunelm, you are not alone!! :hi:

Last edited:
I bought new cushions 2 years ago - they are still in their bags under the stairs, I must get around to using them this season.

I change the throws & the cushion covers every week as mine's a five seater sofa......me & the four dogs.:mysmilie_48::mysmilie_848:

I change the throws on my sofas when the clocks alter in March and October and before anyone posts in reply I KNOW it's anal!!!

(Sorry, couldn't work the quote thing, so re-posted!!)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back