Kim & Co bedding

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
....I actually like a lot of it, am quite surprised!!

I can't help but like our Kim, even though she is as mad as a box of frogs!! Do we know anything about her? Had a quick Google but can't see much. I note she wears a ring on her wedding finger, I wonder if she's married, and what her husband is like to put up with her craziness?!! :cheeky:

I don't know much about her either but her bedding range is very expensive and not to my taste at all, looks like what I might have chosen in the 80's. Sooooo last century.

....I actually like a lot of it, am quite surprised!!

I can't help but like our Kim, even though she is as mad as a box of frogs!! Do we know anything about her? Had a quick Google but can't see much. I note she wears a ring on her wedding finger, I wonder if she's married, and what her husband is like to put up with her craziness?!! :cheeky:

I liked the butterfly duvet set. Not sure if she is married but someone said on Facebook that she has a daughter.

I liked that one too Suki :up: I only caught a few bits, expected it to be chintz central!!

I liked that one too Suki :up: I only caught a few bits, expected it to be chintz central!!

I liked the butterflies too and the cushions, better than dreary old Kelly H, all cotton, it's a shame she can't use the same fabric in her clothes! Jill Franks seemed to drive her even more bonkers and had poor old Kim chucking cushions all over the place..

i thought the wedding ring disappeared some time ago......i remember her having her mum on once who looked the same age as her!

I think, as has been said before, that she has some kind of hyper-acitivity issue, sometimes you can see her physically trying to contain it. She's so bubbly and always seems to be having fun, you can't help but like her really.

I do not like Kim, she is always squealing and squirming, which I find annoying. I think she charges astronomical prices for her "slingies" Having said that, I do have some of her items only bought on OTO. I refuse to buy them at some of the regular prices and only get them if I think the prices are reasonable.

I think, as has been said before, that she has some kind of hyper-acitivity issue, sometimes you can see her physically trying to contain it. She's so bubbly and always seems to be having fun, you can't help but like her really.

She said she had trouble sleeping yesterday, so I do think she might have some kind of issue. I don't dislike the woman, I used to think she was false but I really think she is as you see her.

We all knew that Kim's range of bedding was going to be more expensive than Northern Nights. She has established her fashion range for 14 or so years and is looking into more money making ventures on the back of that. Why were we not given the thread count of any of the items? Also, the sets were only 4 pieces and not 6. The guests of all of QVC's 'permanent' lines seem to get their range established and then increase the prices they charge for their goods. QVC should be a bit tougher on price negotiation. A lot of Kim's fashion followers will also purchase from her home range, so the prices should be more attractive to them.

Latest posts

Back