Sharon wears Kim & co to nephews wedding

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nice she didn't wear something bright that might have upstaged the bride, which Sharon could easily do in an instant.

She is such an elegant lady and has obviously been blessed with good genes.

On facebook a group of them complain about her being over the top etc. I always reply, Sharon is elegant and classy, she knows how to make the items QVC calls fashion look good.

Her bloke's a bit of a dish.

I suspect Kim paid her to pose for those photos before changing into her real wedding outfit.

Her bloke's a bit of a dish.

I suspect Kim paid her to pose for those photos before changing into her real wedding outfit.

heheheeeeee

i like sharon although i do think she sometimes overdoes the hand movements. funny how some people could look good in a bin liner. i don't know what 'it' is but she has it in spades.

Sharon's employed to make anything QVC want her wear look fabulous. She manages to do just that very elegantly, with an injection of fun along the way. Not keen on the wedding outfit though.

Sharon makes anything she wears look good, and I like her. She is one of the best models QVC has.
I don't like her doing the Latin dance flicks all the time when she is demonstrating some skirts, because I am sat waiting to see how some natural movements in them will look . I have noticed that some of the models have started coping Sharon's type of modelling.

About the wedding outfit, I don't like it.

Sharon is absolutely fab. I know her modelling style can be a bit OTT but I think it's a bit of fun. I agree she could look stunning in an old spud sack.

I would love to see a fashion hour where the model's choose the clothes that they would wear. Model's Desert Island Fashion sort of thing. Might be a struggle for them but even so.

Sharon is absolutely fab. I know her modelling style can be a bit OTT but I think it's a bit of fun. I agree she could look stunning in an old spud sack.

I would love to see a fashion hour where the model's choose the clothes that they would wear. Model's Desert Island Fashion sort of thing. Might be a struggle for them but even so.

Don't think it would be a true reflection really, they would still have to choose something from Q's cupboard.

As people have said above she'd look fab in a bin-liner, although the outfit does resemble one. In fact she looks like she's going to a funeral rather than a wedding. I'm disappointed. I thought she'd have much more style than that (in real life).

Latest posts

Back