Mad boingy woman is back

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can't believe they're still trying to sell these things! I'm sure they've put in an appearance for the last three years at least, to my knowledge.

The way they stand there boing-ing them up and down like it's soooo exciting, leaves me speechless. I can think of better things to spend my (nearly) £18 on :tongue:

ohhhh...it's things that are boingy?? i thought it was the woman. thought it must have been one of the mad xmas presenters mentioned in naother thread.

It's not the toys, it's the woman. She was flinging them around madly last year and it appeared she was told through an earpiece cos she suddenly stopped. She acted like she was in a rodeo!

:thinking: erm those things are in my loft..I did buy them about 3 years ago I'm sure - I expect they will be out soon..everybody likes them :giggle::giggle::giggle:

It's not the toys, it's the woman. She was flinging them around madly last year and it appeared she was told through an earpiece cos she suddenly stopped. She acted like she was in a rodeo!

:mysmilie_465: Oh dear, I’m sorry if I’ve mislead anyone. I knew you were talking about the presenter LIAM.

As I watch very little QVC now, I just couldn’t believe these things were still being shown/sold until I saw your post. (No disrespect meant to anyone that’s bought them either.)

:sad:

:mysmilie_465: Oh dear, I’m sorry if I’ve mislead anyone. I knew you were talking about the presenter LIAM.

As I watch very little QVC now, I just couldn’t believe these things were still being shown/sold until I saw your post. (No disrespect meant to anyone that’s bought them either.)

:sad:

Don't worry Pinkmoon, they have been flogging these forever too, looks like without success as on clearance (sorry to pig lovers but pigs are not an animal that immediately comes to mind for decoration at Christmas).

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.756304.cm_scid.KeywordSearch

I buy this sort of thing for my dad for Christmas. He is such a big kid and if course the fact that it irritates my stepmother somehow encourages me even more. She tends to ban them by about Boxing Day.

One year I managed to get him this wolf whistling set of lips. My dad thought they were wonderful and when they went out anywhere he would be wolf whistling like a demon. My stepmother went spare until the battery ran out. When I replaced the battery she went nuclear and threw the whistling lips out!!

I can see a boinging reindeer going down well! To go with the dancing cow, the singing turkey, the singing moose ... :eek:)

Latest posts

Back