Sazza

Staff member
Jane Packer 5 Piece Eau de Parfum Discovery Collection
Try Me Price £19.92
QVC Price £24.25
Item Number 227381
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Eau de Parfum Discovery collection from Jane Packer. A set of five fragrances from renowned florist Jane Packer, all inspired by the flowers she has worked with over the past two decades. Perfect for anyone who likes a feminine floral scent.

Contains:
1 x Red Roses, Black Violet, Cyclamen eau de parfum (10ml)
1 x Fig, Sandalwood, Amber eau de parfum (10ml)
1 x Iris, Jasmine, Sandalwood eau de parfum (10ml)
1 x Green Orchid, Vetiver, Lemongrass eau de parfum (10ml)
1 x Gardenia, Cedarwood, Patchouli eau de parfum (10ml)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.227381

This price is unbelievable when you consider that a bottle of one of the perfumes is approx £40. Anyone know if it is tested on animals? I know QVC profess not to sell any item which has been. But they do sell shiseido!

Sorry I can't answer your question, but this item "produced exclusively for QVC" I bought from Amazon several months ago.

I noticed the set was a free gift from House of Fraser a while back when you bought 2 Jane Packer items, or you could buy the set for £45, I like the sound of them apart from fig, I don't want to smell like a fig!

Sorry I can't answer your question, but this item "produced exclusively for QVC" I bought from Amazon several months ago.

I dare you to ring in and ask how Amazon managed to get their hands on the stock!

The fragrances are stocked in John Lewis (in Cheadle anyway). I didn't like any of them when I tried the testers even though I love floral fragrances. Not a patch on Jo Malone.

well I've gone for it anyway - I love trying new ones, it seems a good price and I can't easily get to places where they sell them to sniff and test - so for me it's worth a punt...

I went for it yesterday too. Quite liked the idea of the handbag sizes and the fact they were sprays too.

So these have arrived, and obviously I have ripped open the packaging and am wearing the Red Roses one - which is lovely - I keep catching a whiff and smelling my wrists - so I'm pleased with the delivery time , the bottles look ok sizes , and I will enjoy testing the others.

Mine have just been delivered. The packaging is very smart. The little phails are a reasonable size. So far the smells are very pretty but quite strong. I am used to EDT and Philosophy sprays whic are very weak. I have sprayed them all into the lids.

I like how long the red roses is lasting on me - sniffed the gardenia in the air as I couldn't resist and think I'll try that next ..though just seen them on the TV and the guest wasn't incredibly inspiring...

I am just watching. I quite like the guest she seems quite refined and not at all shouty. I have to turn over now as AY is getting on my wick.

I turned over too after the perfumes! I agree she wasn't shouty but I prefer it when they describe scents more in relation to other perfumes - though since they limit it to qvc ones usually it's not always helpful.

I don't think any of these perfumes smell like anything on the high street. It is very difficult to describe the smells other than saying this smells like a rose etc.

Latest posts

Back