Hooray, hooray, it's Beauty Beauty Day!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
How are we enjoying Beauty Day so far ladies?! I love my beauty products, so am in my element! The only other thing that would make my day complete is Lulu Guinness :blush:

Elemis 5 Piece Anti-Ageing Introduction Collection.....Wow, this should have been the TSV with the value of the moisturisers! I am very tempted by this, and have already bought the Bobbi Brown 3 Piece Long Wear Eye Collection with Brush so far...

I am slightly tempted by the Revitalash but don't know if I want to part with that much cash - although the results sound fab. Anyone tried it?

I'm really disappointed with Beauty Day this time. The last one was excellent but not one thing appeals to me this time. No beauty day prices, not many new products. Try harder, QVC.

Well, it was still beauty day when I got to work this morning (thanks to being 11 hours ahead in Sydney!) so I've gone and ordered the three piece Elemis collection :clapping: It'll have to get here via Ireland but it's still better value than anything else I could find on the net and certainly better than buying it here in Oz where the eye cream along is $136!! :sad: I can get some kits online here but nothing like the value of QVC (apart from the BCC pink kit which ASOS had here, awesome!).

I'm happy with this, the TSV didn't look like it was shaping up to be much and probably too heavy to ship to Australia so i kind of feel like I'm having my TSV in advance haha!

Tx

Latest posts

Back