Emma Hardie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BooBoo

Registered Shopper
Whenever Emma Hardie is on they always mention that she developed her range after a long illness. Does anyone know what was wrong with her? (Sorry if this has been asked before..):blush:

I don't know and glad she's recovered from whatever it was, but she does my nut in with everything being 'yummy' and doesn't seem to have much of an idea of what the ingredients in her products actually do.

I think she's great.

OK, a bit off the wall, but that always appeals to me

Emma Hardie and JF proved too much for me, I had to switch channels....

I think she's great.

OK, a bit off the wall, but that always appeals to me

Same here! Think that's why I am in the minority who enjoy watching Lulu G. I love Emma's products but don't go in for all that holistic talk. Still, the ingredients make sense and work, so that's good enough for me without engaging my imaginary chakras etc!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Haha!! What's with Alison's reaction to that? It's almost as if she was glad she wouldn't be hosting. Have I missed something?!

I've gone for the balm, serum and moisturiser set on 2 easy pay. I need cleanser and day cream so thought I'd try her range as looking at her website, this seems a good deal. I'm thinking it's along the same lines as AD Skin Synergy?? It may well be going back unless I'm suitably impressed.

I haven't tried the serum but I can vouch for the balm and moisturiser. They're very fab!! Hope you get on with them.

Latest posts

Back