All I want for Christmas....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BooBoo

Registered Shopper
If someone was going to buy you something for Christmas from QVC and had a budget of around £100, what thing(s) would be on your list? :grin:

easy one for me! Lola Rose, Lola Rose, Lola Rose!!!!!!! or Liz Earle, but that's better bought direct

A selection of the Philosophy "Grace" perfumes. I bought a small Eternal Grace edt in the US last year and it is delicious, everyone comments on how good it smells on me.

Linda xx

A Skagen watch.

Or.... Erm... :wonder:

That's about all I can think of!

Unless I use minim's suggestion (the FILTHY mare) and get Dennis Basso to be my sugar daddy.

I'm into Liz Earle at the moment so probably a trio of C&P and I'm running low on L'Occitane so a top-up would be very welcome!

Fight you for 'im lol

CRIKEY! Honora Ralph AND Dennis Basso? :whew:

That's your Xmas stockings well and truly filled! :cheeky:

Though methinks Mr Basso would prefer MY attentions to yours, Ms M :cheeky:

If someone was going to buy you something for Christmas from QVC and had a budget of around £100, what thing(s) would be on your list? :grin:

I've seen some diamonique bangles I would like but they're £211 - so I wouldn't be able to have them with the budget I set! I'll have to make do with some L'Occitane smellies and the TSV tennis bracelet.:clapping:

God I'm getting boring in my old age. I normally have a QVC Christmas wish list but there's bugger all on it this year.

Emu slippers might be nice thought ... to fit with my boring old age.

Good thread BooBoo! Mmm its a toughy! So much I need (want!) but where to start, possibly a netbook, but I think this is over the £100 budget so it will need to be Bare Escentuals goodies. Thanks very much BooBoo, really nice of you to offer, pm me for my address! lol :tongue:

I'd buy the upcoming TSVs from BE and Decleor - ooops I'm buying them anyway - heee heee. That would mean my credit card would be a bit lighter next month !

Latest posts

Back