Peter Sherlock Appreciation Thread

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

H

HoodedClaw

Guest Shopper
While the other Peter S gets right on my t*ts and makes me switch over, I realised today that I actually quite like watching Peter Sherlock. He was very good doing the Salon Inc hour today, and while other presenters are obviously spouting a spiel (James Russell, anyone?), Mr Sherlock appears a tad more "human". He almost talked me into buying my first item from Bid, too :tongue:

Would love to see him on a shopping channel that offers him more scope to flourish. He's wasted on the Bid channels. :nod:

I dunno why Mr Sherlock's hair was in the state it was: looked like he'd been washing his hair in chip fat :puke:

Yes, I'm a big fan. Love him, he makes me laugh and comes across as really nice person. He is intelligent too; talks about the products as if he really understands what he's saying (Please take note Peter Simon and James Russell) and some of his asides are a scream. I only found out recently that he is fluent in French, so it begs the question: 'What on earth is he doing with an outfit like this?'

He's a natural and normal - not fake like some of the other presenters!

I wonder what the going rate is salary wise for a 3 1/2 hour stint on Bid for a presenter?

I love him too. He seems really down to earth and doesn't do the hard sell like some of them. He is also really kind and helpful. I was struggling to find an aftershave for my OH that wasn't floral or too spicy as he gets headaches (delicate soul that he is) I sent Peter a twitter message and he replied giving me some really good ideas. I was really touched that he'd taken the time to reply to me.

A true gent and all round nice guy.

Yeah, Peter comes across as a great guy. Always up for a laugh on screen, doesn't take himself too seriously and seems a genuinely honest and lovely chap. One of the ever decreasing number of Sit Up presenters who I actually like (add Paul Becque, Charlotte Mounter, Steve MacDonald and then I am struggling after that).

Latest posts

Back