Revitalash

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
Has anyone tried Rivitalash and received the results mentioned? It does seem rather pricey but I really want to know if it works!

Yes and YES - it is amazing!!!!

You do have to persevere and do it every night. After about 3-4 weeks I could see a little difference when I wore mascara but no real difference when I didn't. After 5-6 weeks they were so long people started asking me if I had false lashes on. After about 2 months they were so long I only have to put one light coat of mascara on otherwise they look too false for everyday.

They are now much thicker and really dark - like I have had them tinted. Without mascara on they look really good too.

I really recommend it but do think that you would be outside the 30 mbg to see results - if you notice on the reviews on qvc the people giving bad reviews have usually only tried it for 3 weeks. Also this is with the original formula - some people on reviews are saying the advanced formula is not as good. Would not be without it now. It is worth every penny.

I haven't used this but I'm a fan of the Cargo Lash Activator mascara which you can get in Boots. I used it daily and my lashes defintiely got longer and fuller. It's a lot cheaper too :)

Hi,

Absolutely agree with Rosey's comments. It is fabulous! I had to undergo medical therapies which caused my eyebrows to disappear. They are back and even a little too bushy now! Mine are not very dark, some are and some are pure white but at least I can use a brow pencil. Also, I am a very naturally blonde Swede, so that may be a reason for the white hairs. As Rosey says, you must be diligent and the results are the reward!

Inge x

I have a friend who swears by it. She has had around 4 bottles now. You can buy the lash one on Amazon for £31.20 with free delivery. I bought one for my friend's Christmas present & it was £29.94 so it has gone up.:up:

thanks for this info, I have been very tempted by this as by some strange quirk of fate or genetics I have very sparse lashes on my left eye. My right eye is fine but I look odd with mascara on as it only seems to emphasise the difference. Come to think of it I also have dodgy sight in my left eye too, anyway think I will get some (from Amazon rather thanQ)

I wonder if you really need to have a separate one for the eyebrows...the guest said today it was mainly for 'cross contamination purposes', so maybe it is just a way to sell the same thing twice. Has anyone used the original on eyebrows?

There are quite a few products for lash growth on the market suddenly.

A friend of mine has Glaucoma and a side effect of her medicinal drops is amazing long dark lashes; the lash boosting products were originally based on something similar but have been hugely watered down owing to other unwanted side effects with the earlier formulations. She gave me a bottle to try on my lashes but I'm too much of a wuss; the most obvious and irreversible side-effect is darkening of the iris although this occurs from using the drops in the eyes as intended. If just applied to the lashes this shouldn't be too extreme; having hazel eyes I don't want to end up with dark brown almost black irises.

Fear not Revitalash users this formulation has been so watered down that customers in the States have complained that it's no longer effective; if you google lash boosting products/eye drops/glaucoma or some such combination of words you'll find plenty of comments that the latest products don't contain enough of the active chemicals to be effective. I don't think these earlier products were ever available in the UK without prescription but I assume it's easier to buy prescription meds in the States or the stronger products based on the glaucoma drops have since been restricted by the Food & Drugs Administration.

Back to revitalash on QVC, the extended MBG means you could try them for longer than the usual 30 days and return it by Jan 25th 2012 if there's no visible improvement.

Jude xx

A friend of mine has Glaucoma and a side effect of her medicinal drops is amazing long dark lashes; the lash boosting products were originally based on something similar but have been hugely watered down owing to other unwanted side effects with the earlier formulations.
Any idea what the main ingredient is that makes lashes grow?

Ingredients and interesting info:

Water, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol (Provitamin B-5), Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Phosphate, Trifluoromethyl Dechloro Ethylprostenolamide, Cellulose Gum

An article on eyelash lengthening products in the Wall Street Journal last week included a quote by the opthamologist who founded Athena. He claimed that the ingredients in RevitaLash are "of a concentration that is reduced from anything that would be in any kind of medication" and that he has been "scupulously careful not to make any claims outside the realm of beautification." Desperate to comply with FDA regulations, RevitaLash ensures that its ingredients will not be classified as drugs. But in no way does that mean they are safe.

I wonder if you really need to have a separate one for the eyebrows...the guest said today it was mainly for 'cross contamination purposes', so maybe it is just a way to sell the same thing twice. Has anyone used the original on eyebrows?

There are quite a few products for lash growth on the market suddenly.

I had a gap in my eyebrow and used it and could see an improvement. The difference on my lashes is amazing! They are thicker too. I daren't be without it now though.:clapping:

I have pretty long & full eyelashes naturally but they are mousy and not what you'd call thick so unless I wear mascara you wouldn't really know! I've only really begun using the original formula of Revitalash four weeks ago but I can already see a difference. I can't say they're longer yet, of course, but their condition has improved and I can see new, extra lashes coming through too. Could I live without it? Probably because it is very expensive and I have pretty good lashes anyway, but would I want to? Not really.

The brow product is great and i'm 4 weeks into the lash one and starting to see results with that too. Pricey, but impressive.

Revitalash Conditioner question

Has anyone here tried it & opinions please ladies ? The reviews are pretty good not just on Q but on the internet. Whats in it is my main question to make your eye lashes grow ?

Ta

Has anyone here tried it & opinions please ladies ? The reviews are pretty good not just on Q but on the internet. Whats in it is my main question to make your eye lashes grow ?

Ta

I use Rapidlash which I got in Boots and I've had good results with it. I think it won a CEW award.

I must admit I am getting fed up seeing this on QVC and the more I see it the more the guest gets on my nerves!!!

Ta

It must be good Lilian cos Jill Franks has one in every handbag & every room in the house.
Like everything else on QVC,she can't be without it :doh:

Latest posts

Back