Lulu

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Suki 1

Registered Shopper
Bet Alison is gutted her friend has been voted out of Strictly Come Dancing.

Bet Alison is gutted her friend has been voted out of Strictly Come Dancing.

She'll probably be wearing a black arm band later this evening. And wasn't old Lu shocked that SHE has been voted off. I saw her mouth ''Its not fair '' right at the end to one of the other dancers. OH noticed it & we played it back to check. Perhaps she will now realise she is NOT the nation's sweetheart.

As for me I'm :mysmilie_378:

Jill Franks was in the audience last night. She said on a show earlier today that Lulu was amazing. She obviously knew she had been voted off as it is all filmed in one night. It would have been better just to say the show was amazing.

Chuntly will be crying for a week. Alison will have to find something else to do with her rosette. Answers on a postcard please.:clapping:

I'm so pleased that Lulu has been booted off. How rude was she, not even bothering to thank Brendan?!:rolleyes:

I found out on saturday night, ditigal spy forum always have someone in the audience. I swear I was doing the happy dance round the living room.

People on other forums adore her, well I should say stalk. They were convinced because she is so loved and QVC etc behind her she would make it to the final!!!
All you hear is why is Russell still in, what is with the Anita support. Well Anita is good and so enjoys it. Russell learns his steps and routine and gets them right, unlike Lulu who couldn't even managed 1 and half minutes without making lots of mistakes and then have Brendan drag her through the rest. Brendan always did a great job of time wasting before starting the dances in the hope Lulu might actually get one right.

I'm so pleased that Lulu has been booted off. How rude was she, not even bothering to thank Brendan?!:rolleyes:

Her behaviour is rude. My Mother & I watched open mouthed at her antics in a hotel bar many years ago. I can see my Mum's face now, she was really shocked & it was the topic of conversation for her for days :grin: Up till that point Mum had always liked her but after what she saw that evening:mysmilie_506:

Latest posts

Back