If ever I believed in Decleor...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lemonsqueezy

Nice 'n Easy...
I certainly wouldn't now.
I haven't seen a show for a while but I can't believe how Fiona has aged..she looks quite matronly and old beyond her years.
However Decleor are to be commended for sticking with her and her knowledge,rather than bringing in a flawless young beauty.
I dont use Decleor, but I have tried it and it smells lovely,but it doesn't do what the expert claims it does and she is visual proof of that.

you can say that about gatinaeu,elemis, and all the skincare available. at most they temporarily plump the skin at worst they damage the skin with daft ingredients.

The same could be said about Andrew and his furrowed brow, not being a good endorser of Gatinuau. Then we have our 'resisdent beauty expert' with her 15 years plus experience of working with premium brands. Hasn't stopped the bags under her eyes, the double-chin or the sagging jawline.

After trying most of the QVC premium skin care ranges I have concluded that most decent high street brands such as Olay, M&S, Boots No 7 etc do just as good a job at half the price (plus or minus). As we often say on here, good skin is a combo of genes, sun protection, eating well, drinking water and not smoking. Skin creams do make your face feel softer etc but this can be achieved more cheaply.

Linda xx

I have never thought FB is a good advertisement for Decelor. I agree she looks terrible. but has done for some time IMO. Why does she always look such a mess ? She never looks tidy, her clothes are always rumpled,her hair a mess & she looks as if she never makes the effort before she goes on air. At least Andrew & Keeley look half decent.

Just goes to show how different we all think!

I have often thought what a mess Keeley and Andrew look.

Latest posts

Back