£0.00 Delivery Invoice

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fletchie

Registered Shopper
I've had quite afew items from QVC recently where the delivery notice is showing £0.00.

Anybody else had them and know why it's happened? There was a price online when I ordered so I'm not sure why it has vanished on the delivery slip. I usually keep the slips so I know what's on easy pay without having to log onto my QVC account.

I think we have had the odd post mentioning this having happened before. I have had the odd invoice which mad it look like I had paid less postage that stated on screen but have always been charged the full amount.

I've had an odd £00.00 invoice but on checking the right amount had been taken from my card. Also if you have an order delivered to another address the invoice looks like this in case it's a gift.

Jude xx

It's because this order may have been shipped to a different address, eg work. It's meant to be used if you order it as a present to a different address so the addressee doesn't know the costs; and the cost of the item is also £00.00. If it's just a delivery charge, then I don't know.

Latest posts

Back