Laura Geller TSV 5/12/ 11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They've had some really nice LG TSV's in the US this year, it feels like we're WAY behind!! Plus they get AD on every TSV they get. It might be LG overload in one way but I'd still like the choice to be overloaded!! I hope we get the Lightness of Beauty TSV.

Btw, anyone who's keen on looking at all of the AD options etc for the US TSV's, here's a great blog...

http://www.missingutopia.com/?s=laura+geller

Although i go on here and then straight on to eBay so be warned :tongue:

Tx

Oh WOW!!!
Some of those are gorgeous!
Why can we not have them???????????

Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy. I was in a vile mood today thanks to having had zero sleep, and you've just cheered me up.
I'm having it too. Don't know what it is but I'm having it anyway. And I really, really, really, really really want it to be on auto delivery. :smile:

Last edited:
Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy. I was in a vile mood today thanks to having had zero sleep, and you've just cheered me up.
I'm having it too. Don't know what it is but I'm having it anyway. And I really, really, really, really really want it to be on auto delivery. :smile:

Haha! That was exactly my reaction too! I've absolutely loved the porcelain B&B, seems to be just right for my skin and the last TSV (apart from the mascara) was outstanding. I am quite excited about finding out what's in this and as it's just after my birthday I think I might well treat myself to it. Woopdiddlyoop!

Have to say I'm not overkeen on AD.I read somewhere that someone had her "On the bright side" (?? I think) collection on AD and they were literally drowning in bone eyeliner,concealer and etheral (sp) rose blush as it was only the eyeshadow that changed.I had it as a single option and wouldn't have wanted anymore!!

I bought the shadow, spf15 b&b, and blush from this kit off ebay and I don't rate the blush. It's too dark and muddy-coloured. The spf15 b&b has a sort of shimmer to it which I don't mind but may not be to everyone's taste. the kit didn't receive great reviews in the US actually. I would prefer it if we got the last TSV America got with the etheral spackle and pink/brown shades.

WHHHHHHHHHHHOAAa I WANT IT!!!!!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Am always slighter nervous of her TSV's though after she brought that really sh1te wish washy palette over as a TSV:angry:

I was just about to order a new balance & brighten as mine's about to run out and I CAN'T be without it - do I hold out for the TSV or order now? Decisions decisions

I was just about to order a new balance & brighten as mine's about to run out and I CAN'T be without it - do I hold out for the TSV or order now? Decisions decisions

See if you can find one of the little mini pots going cheap on fleabay and wait for the TSV?

*bump*

I know it's early yet, anyone got any further clues as to what this will be?

ta!

Tx

Have to say I'm not overkeen on AD.I read somewhere that someone had her "On the bright side" (?? I think) collection on AD and they were literally drowning in bone eyeliner,concealer and etheral (sp) rose blush as it was only the eyeshadow that changed.I had it as a single option and wouldn't have wanted anymore!!

This sounds like me. I am now actually using the last pot of BnB but don't want to buy this kit. The pots last for ages and probably has a few more months' use in it. I also bought some LG when in the US recently. Got the Spackle which is great and the Bronze N Brighten which I'm also enjoying using though it feels like the tan is fading fast and I'll be back on the Balance N Brighten soon.

Hopefully by the time I finish this Balance N Brighten there will be another TSV.

I think its going to be the baked sale TSV they had in the USA a while ago, just had an email about beauty and there was a pic saying "bake sale collection" the picture only showed 3 items : a split blush or eye compact(not clear by the photo), lipsick and a mini spackle

Photo from newsletter
QVC_Nov_BeautyNewsletter_v010_41.jpg

This is what USA had

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/...ale-6piece-Baked-Color-Collection?&cookie=set

Last edited:
I think its going to be the baked sale TSV they had in the USA a while ago, just had an email about beauty and there was a pic saying "bake sale collection" the picture only showed 3 items : a split blush or eye compact(not clear by the photo), lipsick and a mini spackle

Photo from newsletter
View attachment 7243

This is what USA had

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/...ale-6piece-Baked-Color-Collection?&cookie=set

It's the last TSV the US got - etheral spackle, rose marble lipstick, 3 split baked eyeshadow in pinks/browns, pink baked blush, and balance n brighten.

I can't get my head round Ethereal Rose. Is it just a blusher or a highlighted or a combination of the two or neither one??

Latest posts

Back