Lola Rose TSV 9/12/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thankfully for my bank balance I'm pretty confident it won't be a tempting big cuff bracelet :giggle:

Yep it will be some piddly wee 'friendship' bracelet thingy or a necklace.

I do like Lola Rose but just find it too expensive these days esp if I actually put in some time and effort I could make myself something similar at home (wishful thinking!)

Brought a nice Lola Rose Bracelet on Amazon Black Friday Sale for £12.00, lovely sandstone tumble one!!

I know they're not always strictly accurate but if the pics on my Dec newsletter are to be believed it's a tumble bracelet and facetted heart pendant necklace (in purple in the pics). Not sure how to upload the pics sorry :blush:! Afraid for me it's a :dull: :yawn: :sleepy:

A lot of the presenters have been wearing a big heart necklace, that could be it along with the bracelet.

Alison Young had them on on today's tsv launch. She had them in brown. I quite liked them but will try to resist.

i have just had my kitchen refurbished and am flat broke so no lola for me...or anyone else i dont actually gift lola rose so please dont suggest i do presenters lol!

Nikki is wearinga faceted heart necklace in the promo for the show but I thought Debbie F said last night on the Ronnie Nicole show that Beaulah was wearing the TSV and that was a chunky heart necklace but I wasn't really listening so I'm not really sure if that's right or not. It was on quite chunky beads too. I liked it but if that's the TSV it'll be quite pricey.

Yes, that seems to be it. They usually seem to feature the TSVs in the newsletters.

Getting a bit fed up with hearts.
The last Lola Rose TSV was a heart necklace wasn't it? Or was it the one before.

SCW you are clever!! Sadly i wont be going for it as i dont like the colours. My money is safe for Laura Geller or Decleor instead

omg. Love this. Colours are def great for me, although sadly it doesn't look like it is for everyone by the comments already. If there are EP's I can see me buying shadow quartz and caramel. My mum is waiting to see this as a potential Christmas present for me, so I hope she gets it!!!!!

Latest posts

Back