Gatineau TSV 11/12/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Picture from the December Newsletter

QVC_December_Email_Newsletter_14[1].jpg

I have to say, I do like the Age Benefit moisturiser - I know it's supposedly for the over 50s but it works better on my skin than Melatogenine which is like an oil slick after a few hours. I'll be getting this one.

I also saw a difference from age benefit and I'm 35! Will be hoping for a good price from this!

I didn't like age benefit when I tried a small sample size but don't think I peservered but I am running out of Melo so may give it a try - hopefully it will be on easy pay.

Just received a mailing about this and they refer to the Age Benefit Regenerating Cream being a new formulation for dry skin. I hope this is an option and you can still get the original formulation otherwise I won't be buying it afterall.

I'm guessing £45 for the TSV - Gatineau usually pull out all the stops for the Christmas one.

The bag is the exact same material as the decleor kits qvc were churning out last year.

What is it about the inclusion of a cheap bag and it makes a tsv even more exciting!

What is it about the inclusion of a cheap bag and it makes a tsv even more exciting!
Mine go straight to the charity shop but QVC never were environmentally conscious in terms of their packaging so why not throw in some cheap tat as part of the actual product.

TSV is

Gatineau 5pc Age Benefit Elixir Collection for £49.98 plus P&P (Normal QVC price £ 60.48)

This is a provisional price to be confirmed on the day

Question for those that bought this tsv in December :

I notice that there is 3 full size products in this set so did you get 3 lots of beauty passport points?

Question for those that bought this tsv in December :

I notice that there is 3 full size products in this set so did you get 3 lots of beauty passport points?

Make sure that you send your completed passport Special Delivery, I sent my Recorded Delivery and it got lost and I never got my items.

Latest posts

Back