Bran New

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

oh great...something else i'm gonna notice now ;) and jilly is one of my favs! the only thing i homed in on before with her - and charlie copied it - is 'bran bran new' and 'so so pretty' ;)

I like Jilly but she does have a tendency to say a few irritating things such as "it's gonna sell out" etc. Perhaps she says "bran" because she has a bit of trouble with her ....owels!!!! :cheeky:

Don't worry........the coat's on already! :wink:

My pet hate is AY's "paintented" ingredients instead of patented. Nothing like a bit of paint in your tent to make your snake oil special.

I hate the use of American slang because certain presenters have been over there and think it's "cool".

ok, AY pet hate has to be heeeedra floral with the decleor guests also trying to remember to say that you hYdrate your skin with heeeedra floral. arrrrggghhhhhh......oh - closely followed by parfAm.....

look what you started gem genie:tongue:

AY insisting on saying instant boost skin toner,I am waiting for LE to correct her,I don't know why this bothers me but it does.

AY insisting on saying instant boost skin toner,I am waiting for LE to correct her,I don't know why this bothers me but it does.

haha I thought it was only me! I keep waiting for Liz Earle to slap AY across her face because of this! (mmm I seem to be having violent tendencies of late, please excuse me :cheeky:)

Most of the presenters say 'Expresso' instead of 'Espresso'. It does my head in.

Why do they do it, it isn't exactly a hard word to say, is it?!?!?!?!?

Do you mean 'ingreedjunts' ?

Yes, literally paintented ingreedjunts for the actual facial area. With scientific natural technology ingreedjunts approved by celebrities, royals, teachers and nurses everywhere. Marvellous on eye-bags and for tightening double chins.... Oh, wait....

I wish JF wouldn't say everythink instead of everything and somethink instead of something.

aaaaaarrrrgggghhhhh!!!!! that's one of my pet hates full stop - not just JF.

but while we're on the JF subjecy, oy-yull and num-bahhhh get me to screaming pitch (as i've said more than once) and that sort of nasal thing she does before she speaks.

welcome to the forum spotty :hi:

....for you....for you....for you....for you....for you....for you....on and on and on JF can say this without fail everytime she says anything about an item or item number. It's brought back my eye twitch so I daren't watch or listen, it might make it permanent.

Latest posts

Back